Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Seeing The Surgeon On Wednesday

After starting on a bumpy ride, I'm excited about my appointment on Wednesday. I started with one surgeon and I had to pay a huge bill I had from 3 years ago before he would see me. I made payment arrangements but that would have put me into next year to get my surgery so I opted to see a different surgeon. I had to go to his seminar (similar to the other surgeon's but MUCH more informative)and I was glad I did because I think I like him better than the other surgeon! I had already started my 3 month mandatory supervised diet and I see my PCP on Friday. It's been kind of hard to stick to a diet this time and I don't know why...I've done it many, many, many times before. But her expectations are good, she wants me to loose 4 pounds a month which adds up to 1 pound a week which should be doeable. I'll know what this month's numbers are on Friday.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for Wednesday that everything looks good and I can continue on my next phase...nutritionist.

On a very interesting (and healthy) note, this surgeon will not do surgery if the patient smokes, the next day I put on a patch and quit smoking. I've tried a few times before and was successful but started up again. I am so determined to get this surgery that I ended up getting rid of a bad habit....pretty good don't you think?

Good for you a twofer

lassie

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• BetterLeah

Woohoo! I have 7 more days till surgery, So far I am already down a total of 20lbs since I started this journey. 
      · 1 reply
      1. NeonRaven8919

Well done! I'm 9 days away from surgery! Keep us updated!

• Ladiva04

Hello,
      I had my surgery on the 25th of June of this year. Starting off at 117 kilos.😒
      · 1 reply
      1. NeonRaven8919

Congrats on the surgery!

• Sandra Austin Tx

I’m 6 days post op as of today. I had the gastric bypass 
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • RacMag  »  bhogue925

Hi, I’m new here. I’m currently on the liver shrinking diet. So far so good, but I have to say I haven’t found a protein shake I like. Anyone have any suggestions please? My surgery date is September 17th. 
      · 2 replies
      1. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife Core are by far the best. They taste just as they are - chocolate milk. You can either get the 26 grams or the 42 grams (harder to find and more expensive). For straight protein look at Bulksuppliments.com ..they have really good whey proteins and offer auto ship plus they test for purity. No taste or smell...

2. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife has strawberry, vanilla and of course chocolate. No more calories than other protein drinks. Stay away from Premiere, they're dealing with lawsuits due to not being honest about protein content.

• Doctor-Links

HGH For Sale
      hgh for sale at our online pharmacy

Human growth hormone (HGH) is a small protein which is made in part of the brain called the pituitary gland. It travels in your bloodstream all over your body to make your body grow.
      HGH is very important in the body. It is needed for children to grow normally. It helps make sure there is enough muscle and fat in the body. It keeps our bones healthy.
      Buy Rybelsus online, Rybelsus tablets
      You can order for wegovy at our online pharmacy
      Check for the prices of 0.25mg, 0.5mg and 1mg at our online pharmacy and buy ozempic.
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches