Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Really High Tsh - Praying For Surgery!

Well my new TSH level was 26 which is way down from 96, but still way off. The medical director did not give his approval so they sent it off to the surgeon for the final say. He won't be in until 10:30 in the morning and the waiting game stinks...especially on a pre-op diet!

If you had radio-iodine treatment, just the TSH isn't the best way to tell if you are normal or not. Can you get a full panel run?

I did the full panel the first time but not sure what they ran last Thursday. Hopefully the surgeon will get back to me sooner than later today to know if I am having it Thursday. I bet my levels are close to normal now that I am taking it on an empty stomach.

SURGEON APPROVED ME FOR SURGERY!!! This Thursday at 9:00am....wow not much time :)

Yay!!! Just keep taking your medication. We are waiting for you on the losers' bench!

Yay!!! Just keep taking your medication. We are waiting for you on the losers' bench!

Thanks so much Denise. I have been to the loser's bench many times...just time to stay there now! Will give updates!

So, your surgery is over, how are you feeling??

I am doing better. I still have pain in the center of my chest but I don't think its gas pain. I am wondering if its from the hiatal hernia repair that I got with my band because I never knew I had one but experienced this kind of pain often when deep breathing (like during excercise). Having a hard time eating enough though and that sure is weird!

SURGEON APPROVED ME FOR SURGERY!!! This Thursday at 9:00am....wow not much time :)

Just checking on you how are you doing I hope all is well

From what I understand, hiatal hernia recovery is a bit more painful that just a lap band recovery. I never had the problem of not eating enough after my surgery. I swear I woke up hungry! :)

Here's wishing you a speedy recovery.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• Ladiva04

Hello,
      I had my surgery on the 25th of June of this year. Starting off at 117 kilos.😒
      · 1 reply
      1. NeonRaven8919

Congrats on the surgery!

• Sandra Austin Tx

I’m 6 days post op as of today. I had the gastric bypass 
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • RacMag  »  bhogue925

Hi, I’m new here. I’m currently on the liver shrinking diet. So far so good, but I have to say I haven’t found a protein shake I like. Anyone have any suggestions please? My surgery date is September 17th. 
      · 2 replies
      1. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife Core are by far the best. They taste just as they are - chocolate milk. You can either get the 26 grams or the 42 grams (harder to find and more expensive). For straight protein look at Bulksuppliments.com ..they have really good whey proteins and offer auto ship plus they test for purity. No taste or smell...

2. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife has strawberry, vanilla and of course chocolate. No more calories than other protein drinks. Stay away from Premiere, they're dealing with lawsuits due to not being honest about protein content.

• Doctor-Links

HGH For Sale
      hgh for sale at our online pharmacy

Human growth hormone (HGH) is a small protein which is made in part of the brain called the pituitary gland. It travels in your bloodstream all over your body to make your body grow.
      HGH is very important in the body. It is needed for children to grow normally. It helps make sure there is enough muscle and fat in the body. It keeps our bones healthy.
      Buy Rybelsus online, Rybelsus tablets
      You can order for wegovy at our online pharmacy
      Check for the prices of 0.25mg, 0.5mg and 1mg at our online pharmacy and buy ozempic.
      · 0 replies
    • Doctor-Links

hgh kaufen  in unserer Online-Apotheke  
      Menschliches Wachstumshormon (HGH) ist ein kleines Protein, das in einem Teil des Gehirns, der Hypophyse, produziert wird. Es wandert in Ihrem Blutkreislauf durch Ihren ganzen Körper, um Ihren Körper wachsen zu lassen.
      · 0 replies
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches