Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Yes, I have no problems with any of then.

Yep! On the weekend I drink a glass or two of wine with my husband. I also enjoy a margarita every once in a while. No problems with it except a little goes a long way now! :)

Yes, on special occasions only. I have no problem with them and can't tell the difference post-band from pre-band.

My doctor doesn't like drinking because he thinks that his patients might just exchange one addiction for another. At his monthly information meeting, he showed statistics that showed while people who had weight loss surgery had lower rates of diabetes, high blood pressure, and even cancer, they had higher rates of alcoholism, drug abuse, and suicide. He also says that alcohol are just empty calories and slow weightloss.

With that in mind, I still drink at special occassions.

I had one glass of wine last night. I might have one again in two weeks but that is all

lassie

I have one skinny margarita per week or every other week. It's delicious and for some reason I crave lines. Never did before my band, in fact I hated the taste of margaritas. Occasional glass of elderberry wine.

I might have a beer or two once or twice a month. No problems here.

I have A glass or two of wine, or sometimes I have vodka in a tall glass of Water with a squirt of mio

Yeap. I drink vodka with crystal light. 90 cals. But when u get to restriction be careful ur tolerance may low bc of ur decreased intake & weight.

Yes I drink jager I try to do it only once a month or so because its so many calories but you cant give up every little thing you like the band helps you learn moderation its not ment to be a terrible life sentence where you enjoy nothing

Yes! I don't feel there's a problem with it if you're aware that they have "empty calories" and you plan for it. Also, I drink more Water with alcohol as it can dehydrate you (and makes my band tighter too).

Yes sir sure do! Merlot before dinner and vodka w/ diet cranberry on weekends. Has not slowed weightloss:)

my doc says no alcohol for 2 months at least after surgery (ugh)....