Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Vetran Bandsters ( Question For You )

You need a fill if ??

A) you don't get full fast or after a small amount

B) you just don't stay full long

C) both

D) neither

Having some issues and needed to ask.! Please help. Thanks guys..!

I say both. When I am at my sweet spot I get full/satisfied on a small amount and I don't get hungry again for several hours.

I don't eat a lot but I stop myself and am satisfied however I could do that ten times a day if I wanted to.

The only time I actually have to stop is if I haven't chewed well and get stuck

Sounds like you close to green zone but not yet there. Not sure if you had fills yet but I go in and out of that green zone area a lot before and after fills I've only had two fills which is pretty good since I was banded 12/22/11 I have lost 55 lbs so far. I get very tight after fills I only have 3.5 cc s in a 10 cc band so far

Sounds like you close to green zone but not yet there. Not sure if you had fills yet but I go in and out of that green zone area a lot before and after fills I've only had two fills which is pretty good since I was banded 12/22/11 I have lost 55 lbs so far. I get very tight after fills I only have 3.5 cc s in a 10 cc band so far

Hi!!

I have had two fills, my latest was two weeks ago Friday. I was pretty tight, I actually threw up ( tmi sorry) twice .. I have not lost in the last week but I didn't over eat calorically I'm very careful.

I would say both. However, I would get the smallest fill possible, that way you will work up to the right restriction and be perfect. You would be surprised to find out how a little fill can make a big difference. When you are at your sweet spot you get full sooner and hunger goes away. We still must factor in head hunger, unfortunately. (banded 8/12/05)

Only 6 months out and have had 6 fills in 7cc band... .75cc pulled back out. I AM THERE.

I'm down 72 pounds since 11/30/11. MEASURE YOUR FOOD.....NEVER EAT OVER 1 CUP OF food, EVEN IF YOU ARE STILL HUNGRY. I had to start this the day after surgery...per my doc....1 Cup mostly Protein 3 times a day....am & pm high protein snack....water, Water, coffee, tea... liquids.

I remember being so hungry at night. A member posted if you are THAT Hungry..drink a protein shake....if you don't want the shake..then you are really not that hungry....works for me...Good Luck.