Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Accountability

mdfinch
Sign in to follow this  

Ok I definitely could've done better today. Went to dinner with family tonight and ate junk. Calorie wise I did ok and got my Protein in but the food was not healthy. I felt hungry almost all day. I think I may need a fill as much as I hate to admit it.

Breakfast - 6oz yogurt, 8 almonds

lunch - 1 small pita with 3/4 turkey burger with guacamole and veggies on top

dinner - 2tbsp dip with 5 tortilla chips, 1 chicken wing, cookie with 1/2 scoop ice cream, 10 fries... Ugh

Snacks - 1 Protein Bar, 1 nectarine, 1/2c grapes

Exercise - 30 min elliptical, 15 min weights

Struggling with head hunger today. I'm having a hard time with self control. Went 60 cal over my cal goal today but did exercise. Any tips for keeping my mind off food?? I am terrified of gaining or back sliding when I came this far.

Going to my friend's Bridal shower tomorrow. Of course we are going to an amazing restaurant for it - ugh. Well my plan is to eat a very healthy breakfast and lunch, and do my couch to 5k before the bridal shower. I will probably just have a piece of cake and a couple bites off my friends plate, then eat a healthy dinner or snack at home. Try to get in lots of Water.

Breakfast - 1c kashi Cereal with soy milk

lunch - flax pita sandwich with Peanut Butter, 1/3 banana, 3 carrots

dinner - 3oz baked salmon, 1/3c salad with raspberry vingarette, 3 pita chips

Snacks 1 - 6oz yogurt, 1/3 sliced banana, 1tsp almonds

snack 2 - 6oz yogurt

Exercise - 35 min elliptical

Did okay today. I am trying to get myself back on track here. Will be grocery shopping tomorrow with a meal plan. Working out tomorrow too.

Breakfast - 1c kashi cereal with soy milk

lunch - 2tbsp Peanut Butter with flax pita, 1/3 banana, 5 carrot sticks

dinner - 3oz tilapia, 1/4c eggplant, 3 pita chips with hummus

snack - 10 almonds, 6oz Greek yogurt

Just doing the best I can till my visit next month. I am anxious to see if I can lose a couple lbs or at least maintain. I think about food 24/7 these days and get hungry more often. But I am determined not to over eat and not to eat unhealthy this week (except the weekend when I have planned to be out with friends/family). I have fought too hard to just give up.

How are you doing Teara?

Breakfast - 6oz skim milk, 1c kashi cereal

lunch - 1 lean cuisine egg rolls with salsa, 5 carrot sticks

dinner - 1 bbq chicken breast, 1/4c roasted sweet potato and mushrooms (yummy)

Snacks - 6oz yogurt with sliced 1/4 banana, 1 Luna bar with 1/2c fruit

Exercise - 30 min elliptical

Well today was not so great. I go to my moms every Tuesday night and needless to say I gave in and had a piece of cake. :-/ I don't know why I can't say no lately!! Was within my calorie count but still not great.

Breakfast - 6oz yogurt, 8 almonds

lunch - 1 chicken breast, 1/4c sweet potatoes

dinner - 1 chicken thigh, 1/4c mashed potato and veggie mix

Dessert - 1 piece cake (small)

snack - 1/4c blueberries, 1 nutrition bar

Gym tomorrow!! Gotta do couch to 5k

Does anyone else get heartburn or reflux during their period? I always do - like clockwork! hate that metallic taste. Otherwise doing ok. Still trying to figure out if I need a fill.

Breakfast - 1c kashi Cereal with skim milk

lunch - 1 flax pita with ham, lettuce, Tomato, 5 baby carrots with 1tbsp guacamole

dinner - 3/4 baked sweet potato with 2oz ground turkey and black Beans, 1 tsbp light cheddar

Snacks (had a few... Didn't stay full for long) - 1 nutrition bar with 1/4c blueberries, 5oz yogurt with 3 strawberries, 15 raw almonds

Exercise - 30 min Couch to 5k. Starting week 5 now. Yay

Wow it's been a while. Just checking in to say I'm doing alright and I hope that you are too.

I've come down with the flu so I've been in bed two days straight, literally. My goal is to go for a walk tomorrow.