Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Accountability

mdfinch
Sign in to follow this  

Shouldn't have had the cake today. Every Tuesday we do dinner at my moms and there are treats. I know I have to get my sweet tooth in check and I am going to the gym tomorrow. Also have a check up tomorrow.

Breakfast - 6oz yogurt, 6 almonds

lunch - 1 flax pita, 2oz ham, 3 carrot sticks

dinner - 1 chicken leg, 1/4c potatoes, 1/4c plantains

Dessert - 5 m&m's, 1 square piece cake (no frosting)

snack - 1/8c blueberries, 1 Protein Bar

No exercise

Went in for appointment yesterday. My doctor is happy with my process. Down 5lbs since last month and getting fit. I am training for a 5k in April. Still dealing with a yucky metallic taste in my throat and mild heartburn. So my doctor wants to take .2cc out of my band next month if it doesn't improve. I am very nervous about that though.

Breakfast - 6oz yogurt, 6 almonds

lunch - 1 flax pita with Peanut Butter, 1/3 banana, 2 strawberries

dinner - 3 turkey bbq turkey meatballs, 1/2c baby spinach salad, 2tbsp fat free raspberry vinaigrette

Snacks - 1/2 luna bar, 5oz yogurt, 1/4c blueberries

liquids - tea, tall light frappuccino

Exercise - 15 min weights, 30 min couch to 5k

Anybody here???

Breakfast - 6oz yogurt, 1/8c blueberries, 6 almonds

lunch - 1/2c chicken caesar salad, 1/4c macaroni

dinner - 1 wheat tortilla with 1/2c grilled chicken, veggie slaw and salsa

Snacks - 1 Protein bar, 6oz yogurt, 1/4 banana

liquids - tea

no exercise today

Breakfast - 6oz yogurt, 1/8c granola

lunch - 8 baby carrots with hummus, 3oz tuna, 2 saltines, 1 hershey kiss

dinner - 1/4c macaroni, 3/4c chicken salad

Snacks - 1 Protein bar, 5oz yogurt, 1/8c blueberries, 6 almonds

Exercise - 30 min Couch to 5K

I'm really sad this forum has died :( not sure if I will continue posting every day.

Breakfast - 5oz yogurt, 3tbsp granola

lunch - 1 flax pita, 2oz deli ham, lettuce, 8 carrots with 1tbsp hummus

dinner - 3/4 turkey burger (3oz)

On 1/2 pita, with ketchup, lettuce and Tomato. 1/4c eggplant.

Snacks - 1 Luna bar, 5oz yogurt, 15 wheat crackers, 1/4 banana

Liquids - Water, tea

No exercise

Breakast - 5oz yogurt, 1 strawberry, 1/2 luna bar

lunch - Braised beef lean cuisine

dinner - 1 boca burger in 1/2 pita, with ketchup, Tomato, and baby spinach. 8 wheat crackers with slice of cheese. 5 carrots with hummus.

Snacks - 1 Protein bar, 5oz yogurt, 1/4c fruit

Exercise - 30 min cardio, 15 min weights

Going to Brazil on Monday. My plan is to do couch to 5k at the gym while I am there (staying with family). If I can do 3 days that week, its better than nothing.

Don't quit posting your doing great!!!! Sorry I havnt posted it seems life sometimes throws curve balls and you have to dodge them along the way! My father in law has been Having heart problems an luckily Friday night my mother in law got him to the hospital just in time he was having a heart attack. I also have a new store manager at work this made me supper nervous he has said really inappropriate comments to me before I lost weight and the first time I seem him he said man Teara you are smoking hot while looking me up and down. Kind of made me a little uncomfortable. So working with him has been a testing zone and making sure no boundaries will be crossed. This has also made me focus on my husband. Didn't realize how loosing weight would change our marriage and reassuring him I'm perfectly happy not looking to someone else. The dr said a the beginning of my journey he said this would happen as it does with a lot of marriages but at that time I didn't think twice about it. On an amazing note my last dr appointment 20lb loss!! Happy dance happy Dance!!!!

Hi Teara!

I've been in Brazil for the past week visiting family, but got back home today. I ate a little of everything and really enjoyed the Brazilian food (a bit too much, probably) but tomorrow is a new week and I am getting back on track!

I won't quit posting here and it is good to see you around again. How is your father in law doing now? It is amazing how people's perception of us (especially men) changes so much post weight loss, even though we are the same person on the inside! It makes me frustrated sometimes. Your manager is crossing a line and DO NOT be afraid to talk to HR. Sexual harassment is never okay, even if its just comments!! Your husband sounds like a wonderful man who saw what a beauty you were both before AND after.. loves you for who you are.. you are very blessed and i know you'll be fine :) Proud of your 20lbs lost!!! WOOHOO!!!

Will be back to posting my food and exercise tomorrow :)

Alright checking in :)

Breakfast - 6oz yogurt, 8 almonds

lunch - 1 arnolds sandwich thin with Peanut Butter, 3 baby carrots

dinner - 1 boca burger in wheat pita, with ketchup, lettuce and Tomato, 1/8c glazed carrots

Snacks - 1 nutrition bar, 5oz yogurt, 1/8c berries

Liquids - small light starbucks frapp, Water

Exercise - Week 3, Day 1 Couch to 5K (30 mins of jogging/walking)

Breakfast - 6oz yogurt, 1/8c granola, 1/4c strawberry

lunch - 3/4 turkey burger in pita with grilled onions and ketchup, 2 carrot sticks with hummus

dinner - 3oz baked salmon with 1/4c glazed carrots

Snacks - 1 banana, 1/8c blueberries, 1 bar, 6 almonds, 6oz yogurt (felt like I snacked a bit too much today but was within my cal range at least)

Liquids - tea, Water

No exercise

Back to couch to 5k tomorrow.

just checking in.

This week has been a little stressful between job hunting and then an identity theft attempt someone made on me late last week. Being unemployed is a frustrating feeling because I am doing everything in my power to find a job and NOTHING is going my way. However, I did get an offer from a neighbor yesterday. She would like me to care for her 90 year old mother a few days a week. Won't be much money but it will help.

Yesterday was treat night. Had some Korean food and then apple pie & ice cream for dessert. I did get exercise in beforehand (Couch to 5k). I am starting Week 4 of Couch to 5k next week. Race in April.

My eating hasn't been perfect but pretty good. And I have been really pushing myself with exercise. On Thursday I went to a kickboxing class - OMG toughest class I have ever done!! We had sparring, punching bags, 3 minutes straight of jump roping... I am still sore but so proud of myself for getting through the hour and keeping up with the muscular guys in the class. lol.

Hope you had a good weekend.

Eating and motivation hasn't been there for a couple weeks just need to get to it! Put back on about 3 lbs but I know I can get that right back off. Work ugh high stress this new boss is not working out! It's aweful at work! The new boss and I had words on Friday. And earlier in the week me and another supervisor were in his office and when I went to walk out of the door he put his finger up and not thinking twice I said who are you fingering meaning putting your finger up to. And his response I'm not fingering either of you and the two burst into laughing I said you know I didn't mean it like that! It's uncomfortable at work now but I have to have a job. We just built a house and have three boys to support. Ugh this is really stressing me and not focusing on my weight. I feel sometimes like I'm over reacting because everyone else likes him or laughs that stuff off.

My father in law is doing great he said he has never had so much energy now that he has a stint in!!

I keep saying only 47lbs left to lose I know I can if I just get my head back in the game!!!

All your travels sound so much fun!! But very tempting with food and less working out!! How is the couch to 5k going??

Wow. I really feel for you with your work situation. It is stressful and exhausting to have to be on guard at work when you should feel safe! This is so not okay. You should be able to privately report these men to HR. for all you know they are sexually harassing other women. It may just be verbal but I hate that they think they can get away with it.

Hang in there and keep plugging away. Take it one meal and one healthy choice at a time. Are you exercising?

Yes, I love travel more than almost anything!! But it has thrown me off my game too. I notice my sweet tooth is bad and I want a dessert every day. I crave unhealthy stuff constantly and I give in more than I should.

I have gained 1lb but am doing great on exercise.. So not freaking out yet. Going to the doctor tomorrow and just gonna continue to track my food and cook my lean meat and veggies. I need to get strict again

Couch to 5K going well. I start week 4 tomorrow.

Breakfast - 6oz yogurt, 8 almonds

lunch - 1/2c lean ground beef on roll, 3 carrots

dinner - 1 baked chicken thigh, 1/4c potato, 1/4c steamed veggie

Snacks - 1/2c grapes, 6oz yogurt, 1 skinny cow ice cream

No exercise today. Back to the gym tomorrow.

Just checking in.

Had my doctors appointment today. I have not lost anything in the past month but I am maintaining 175 (which was about my goal weight) and exercising, so I can't complain. My doctor is happy. She may put a little Fluid in my band next month if we feel I need it.

I have a familly dinner with my mom, her bf, and my sister tomorrow. Not sure what restaurant we are going to. Money is tight anyway so will probably just get a side salad and pick a little food off my moms plate - lol! Will make sure to workout in the afternoon so I don't have to feel guilty if I eat something not as healthy.

This head hunger and sweet tooth is kickin my butt.

Breakfast - 1c kashi cinnamon harvest Cereal with soy milk

lunch - 2oz deli turkey and veggies on 1 arnolds sandwich thin, 3 baby carrots

dinner - 1 chicken leg, 1/4c mashed potatoes, 1/4c griled veggies

Snacks - 1 Protein Bar w/ 1 nectarine, 6oz greek yogurt w/ 6 almonds

Exercise - 30 min Couch to 5K