Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Trying To Find...

Ok so I'm trying to find anyone there that is near my age and had a start weight and height like mine.

I'm 5'10" and my starting weight is 265. I'm 36.

I know everyone's journey's are different, I'm just trying to see how everyone in my age/weight/height range has done/been doing...

I am 27 at 5'7 and started out at 326. And this morning I weighed in at 285. I was baned on 1/25/2012.

Hope it helps

I am 27 at 5'7 and started out at 326. And this morning I weighed in at 285. I was baned on 1/25/2012.

Hope it helps

Great weight loss! So you lost 41lbs from 1/25/2012 through today? Was any of that loss during a preband diet?

All post band diet.

Awesome! I hope to be banded in June

Good luck and remember we are all here for you

Appreciate it. Found out I was approved today. They just need to fax the letter to the surgeon and I need to set the date.

Good luck and remember we are all here for you

Appreciate it. I'm glad i could find others similar to my height/weight/age...

No worries man. Just remember that you are doing this for you. So, dont let anyone bug you about it, or it will go to your head

Hi Difa, How are you doing? Did you get banded June 4? I was banded May 21. I am 5 feet 9 inches, started at 285, now at 255 and am 55 years old. I did not have to do the pre-op liquid but did manage to lose a few pounds doing Atkins for two weeks prior. Still trying to juggle the soft foods, Protein Shakes, Vitamins, etc. but happy with results so far. Let me know how it's going for you.

Hi DO4,

Yup...got banded on the 4th. I'm at 259lbs as of this morning. I was on a 1200 calorie diet for a little over a week and lost 6lbs. Keep me up to date on yoir weightloss please.

I dont know what happend but I have hit a platou. I'm still droping the weight but now its about 5lbs a month insted of the 11-15.

Hi!

I'm 27, 5 feet 4 inches, start weight was 300, now 243(could be less, haven't weighed myself in two weeks), was banded 5/15/12.

Good luck on your weightloss :)

I dont know what happend but I have hit a platou. I'm still droping the weight but now its about 5lbs a month insted of the 11-15.

5lbs a month is still pretty awesome :)