Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

4th fill and on my way !!

well i did it and went to mexico for my 4th fill (man what a trip) i had my fill done by dr.martinez and i am over the moon, i was so scared as it had been so long since i was looked at and i was shaking like a leaf , but everything was fine ,i got a 1cc fill and i am now at 7cc in a 10cc band and boy its working again. i suppose you could say i had a year off as i got a fill about a year ago and i felt restriction but it slowly went away through time or me just eating around the band and so i didn't lose a pound for all this time and got so discouraged i was almost thinking take the bloody thing out,, :faint: i am so glad i didn't and kept on as now i know i am back on track, i am self pay and the trip to mexico broke the bank a bit but if i now start to lose weight again its going to be worth every red cent !! i have lost three pounds since the 24th and could cry as its the first time in ages i seen the scale go down !! i went with hubby and stayed in the lucerna hotel (5 star) and had a fun night in there (no kids) say no more maybe thats where i wore off my three pounds ha ha. but i think i have sweet spot and know i won't be able to eat alot of the stuff i was cheating with like before , i have educated myself alot more and dr.martinez was brilliant giving me alot of tips.. well just a update and won'ted you all to know i am soooooooooo happy sherry xxx:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Congrats Sherry!!! I hope the weight loss keeps going and going. I too am ready for the scale to keep moving. We will do this, we have too! :)

Angie

Congratulations! I hope the scales continue to go down and the motivation continues to go up! Keep us posted :)

thanks girls (need the support) i have the self esteem of a fly. my husband is taking the scales and only letting me weigh once a week as he knows how depressed i get when its not going down, but hopefully i will see next week the scale go down a little , i will be happy will 1 to 2 lbs i am in the real world and haven't set a unrealistic goal . keep ya posted sherry

Congrats on the scale moving again. I get easily discouraged too if I don't see the scale moving, maybe I should have hubby hide ours? LOL Congrats, hope you can make our next meeting. :)

Sherry, I think that is the good thing about the band. When you get ready to continue your trip to the new you, it's there, waiting.... And now you're back on the bike and heading down hill. Congratulations!