Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

NC March Chat

**much cussing**

My husband reminded me a few minutes ago that his state bowling tournament is this weekend.. in Asheville. grrrr

I am sooo mad I forgot cause I was soo looking forward to meeting everyone. Drat! Drat! **cuss cuss**

So, I will have to wait till next month. grrrr

Kim, am I remembering right that you used to work for Dr Bauman?

If so, where you at the March 16th seminar?

I was the crazed redhead asking questions about UHC insurance and kept you there late.. if that was you.

I'm bummed too. I thought I could go, but we have choir rehearsal for our Spring concert Saturday morning.

Hey guys don't wait till May for our next get together. How about April 22nd.

wavydaby-Kim is with Dr. Voellinger's office. GL with all your pre-op stuff.

Kim, am I remembering right that you used to work for Dr Bauman?

If so, where you at the March 16th seminar?

I was the crazed redhead asking questions about UHC insurance and kept you there late.. if that was you.

Sorry not me...I just entered the medical field on the 20th of March and Dianne is right it was with Dr. V. But it's ok if you keep anyone there late because we are all there for you.... :)

I can't wait to meet you...we need a spicy red head in the group. haha

Ah wavey...tell him Melissa said he doesn't need you for no bowling LOL. Sorry you aren't going to make it.

Diane...I agree we should try to meet again in April if possible, since this meeting is turning out to be a light one. But please folks, I need it...so don't everyone bail on me. LOL

The insulting thing my mother in law said while I visited this time: "Oh really 40lbs, I can't really tell, but you have went up and down in your weight so much" What a *&%#$. This was all because I told my sister in law that I might have to buy a new bathing suit for the cruise in June because I don't know if my suit from last year will fit right because of the weight loss. I think I made a good decision to no tell her about the surgery. I told my brother in law and sister in law because I had to explain why I didn't eat my lunch. Big olde hamburgers, got stuck on the first couple of bites.

Okay back to torturing my kids with spring cleaning.

Ok there is so many new people on here..we need an intro thread on the board so everyone new and old can remember people. I am getting so confussed as to who is who...I know once I meet everyone I will remember them. It's just my old memory kicking in. haha I think NC is going to take the lead in banded people...GO NC!!!!!

So I finished my 2 week of work and WOW...I love it...it is very BUSY. There are so many patients out there. Oh my goodness.

Oh hey I will post it again later but I wanted to put a bug in your ear..Dr. V is going to start a support group for the band. Our first one will be in June at the Cornwell center behind Myers Park Church near Queens College. It's open to anyone and everyone. Bobbie one of our RNs is going to lead it and I will be there. :) We will be getting imput as to what you want how you want it structured...special speakers/guest you would want us to get to talk. I am so excited about it. I have the date at work but now 100% sure when it is. Again my bad memory....I really hope we have a good turn out it will be the only BAND only support group in our area. Well that is besides ours..which is the best of the best.:clap2:

Ok well hope everyone has a great weekend...we have our get together tomorrow which I am so excited about and then I have Curtis birthday party, Sunday we have pictures of the kids and a family reunion to go to. So we are full again this weekend. GO FIGURE..

Ok Melissa girl don't let your MIL upset you at all...I think it's a MIL thing. Lets just hope we don't turn out to be one of them when are kids are married. hehe....

So what else is going on w/ everyone?