Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

The Gone for Good Club

I'm here! Things look so much better today! First Day Of Spring.. Weigh in @ the Dr. Down 6. and My dad is doing so good...

For those that don't know my father has been in the Hospital for the past three weeks and yesterday they had to amputate his right leg.. ( He is a quadriplegic for the past 40 yrs) I went and saw him early this morning. He looks so good. Hope you all enjoy your first day of Spring.. I'm going out to plant flowers.... YEAH:clap2:

I'm happy to hear that your dad is doing well. :(

Hey everybody....just saying hi, its been a while. I am not doing so good with the diet thing...I do good all day...and then like tonight...I had a whole solo lean cuisine meal, 2 handfuls of baked cheetos, and 2 bites of a cookie...is that binging or what? My band has no restriction. I am going in again on the 28th, but that will be my 3rd fill since my surgery feb.20th. it is so hard not feeling restriction when everybody on here seems to feel it! O'well..we will see what the scale says on Wed...

Today's plan accomplishment:

I will follow my Nutrisystem meal plans. (OK way off track for me today. I plan on being off track this whole week. Friends in visiting for the week and going out to eat alot. So I expect to not lose any this week either. Go ahead and just shoot me now.)

I will exercise for a minimum of 20 min a day 4 days a week. (Too sore today from doing the Marathon on Sunday.)

I will lose at least 1 lb a week. (HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA.)

I will drink at least 64 ounces of Water a day. (Got in about 64oz so far. Can we say I live in the bathroom now. LOL!!)

Positive reinforcement mantras:

I will continue to eat healthy and hope to lose weight.

I will continue to exercise and hope to lose weight.

I will continue to be proud of myself with all the accomplishments to date.

Finally got to walk again! Yes, it felt good. My husband has been getting home too late for me to go to the track, so I haven't been going. Walked 2 miles last night and the weather was perfect here in Texas for it!

My size 18 (yes 18 jeans) are SO comfy. Thought I wouldn't be able to breathe in them, but I like them. I want to go out and buy tons of clothes, but then I will be down in a 16 and what good will a bunch of 18's do? :(

Keep up the great work people!

Hi Guys -

Just needed to go ahead and weigh in today because I'm heading out for the rest of the week and am not sure I'll be able to check in tomorrow...

J 192/ C 188 (-4) (191.5 last week) (-3.5 since last week)

Sorry p'nut - could remember the right format... hope this gave you enough info.

Everyone --- have a great rest of the week!

Kim

yep grt news, I have a date with the doc to get my band on the 17th. I am very happy about that, I also start the Protein Shakes and pre-diet in the am, that is ok with me, all systems go

yep grt news, I have a date with the doc to get my band on the 17th. I am very happy about that, I also start the Protein Shakes and pre-diet in the am, that is ok with me, all systems go

Awesome news Shack! We'll be rootin for ya!

Today's plan accomplishment:

I will follow my Nutrisystem meal plans. (OK way off track for me today. I plan on being off track this whole week. Friends in visiting for the week and going out to eat alot. So I expect to not lose any this week either. Go ahead and just shoot me now.)

I will exercise for a minimum of 20 min a day 4 days a week. (WE went to Santa Monica pier today and walked forever. We rode the Ferris Wheel and took some pics. Then we ate at "Gladstone's Seafood" yum yum!!! This week is a lost cause as far as food and weight loss goes.)

I will lose at least 1 lb a week. (HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA.)

I will drink at least 64 ounces of Water a day. (Got in about 64oz so far plus two glasses of WINE. Can we say I live in the bathroom now. LOL!!)

Positive reinforcement mantras:

I will continue to eat healthy and hope to lose weight.

I will continue to exercise and hope to lose weight.

I will continue to be proud of myself with all the accomplishments to date.

C 240.4 (-1.2)

Not bad for a week where I had my time of the month - I'll take it! Usually, I lose nothing :D