Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

The Gone for Good Club

Hi all my name is Kenya (kaybug )4 short) i'm a 32 yr old mother of 3 boyz and a wife of 11yrs. I driver a school bus and I'm a trainer. I'm new to the banding communite. I've been bander about 2wks. If i was not for a good friend I would not have now about this great help.

I had my surgery on March 6,2006 by Dr.Shayani Vafa of Loyola Hospital. I was 360 at time of banding now I'm 348 and looking forward to what to come.

:)The Curse Of The Girl Scout Cookies Is Upon You!!! :)

The curse is real!! All you have to do is LOOK at a cookie & you got it!!

Say your prayers!:D

Hide behind the couch!:)

And don't anwer your door to any cute little girls! :eek

P'nut, hopefully you only smelt the cookie & didn't actually SEE IT!!

I have successfully kept myself away from the cookies for 1 full week. :D

Funny thing about the girl scout cookie. My daughter sold them and my wife collected and distributed 2000 box's this year. I got bit real hard. I check this off of her list of things to do next year.

Welcome to the Gone for Good Club, Kaybug!

I'll get you added to the members page.

Diane! I knew it!! LOL

I am ready for those girls in green!

:painkiller:

:) :flame:<--- former cookie dealer

P'Nut always lets me drive the cart at the grocery store, I'm sure its so that the blind man can accidentally run over a few of those microscopic cookie wielding temptresses.

If you ever read "two girl scouts injured in blind man grocery store accident" you know who it was.

OK........here goes. I am 53yrs old and just a person who wants to be around for a little longer. In order to do that the weight must go go go go go go. I was a police officer for all of my adult life(15+yrs) I then went into mens ministry with an organization called promise keepers. From there I went to work in the satellite industry and now I manage a radioshack in Idaho, hence the name shackdog(Bigdog). I enjoy life and want to live part of it as a smaller person.

Its like the doc asked me at ny phys eval, when do you remember being at your ideal weight. My answer"Birth", he laughed and I said I hit the ground running at 150lbs.

You're NOT gonna believe this...

I just went to p/u my 5yr old from Art class.

I turned a corner and noticed about 15 kids at a house yelling at cars and waving boxes at them. I thought they had a lemonade stand going.

Nope, wasnt lemonade they were selling!

It was G. S. Cookies.< /p>

A 12 yr old boy started CHASING my van yelling, "COME BUY SOME COOKIES!!!!! HEYYYYY!! COME BACK!!!"

I promise to God this is real.

I bought 2 boxes.

This is Diane's fault, right?

I bought 2 boxes.

This is Diane's fault, right?

Of course it's her fault! Now.. tell me you stopped and threw the boxes away before you got home and I'll be a happy camper. *peers at Paula*

On second thought.. why didnt you run him over?! :)

On second thought.. why didnt you run him over?!

He was JUST a kid, and I felt sorry for him.

And of COARSE I got rid of the cookies.... they are safe and sound in my guts.

I know, I slipped.... BIG.

Ate 1/2 the box (1 tube) of the shortbread ones while waiting for Anne.

:)

......but they were so damn good! **licking my fingers**

You felt sorry for him? *sighs* Next time, just keep driving. Or give him the money and tell him to keep the Cookies. Paula, Paula, Paula.. I'm going to have to beat Diane with a wet fish now. You realize this don't you?

And, yes, I was only joking about running over him. I think. If that had happened to me, I probably would have freaked out, deciding that Diane's curse was chasing me, put it in reverse and rid the world of one more cookie demon. Think they would have bought an insanity plea?

If it was me, I'd be picking him out of the waffle on my tire with a stick.

*smiles sweetly*

Get this...

The cutest little G.S. (even had a front tooth missing) told me that LAST Friday, they sold over 150 boxes doing that exact thing.... (she was so proud to tell me this)

150 boxes in 1 afternoon - approx 4 hours of work.

Thank God I was sick in bed last Friday afternoon. Or it may have been 152 boxes they had sold.

Oh, so I think I shall implement a new standard.

*grabs a large slimey fish and smacks Paula upside the head with it"

The next person who mentions Girl Scout Cookies gets a fish slap. Got it? Good.

Glad I'm still on liquids. Evil children were tempting me with Thin Mints outside of Wal-Mart this afternoon. God I used to love Thin Mints. Of course right now I'd be satisfied with being able to CHEW any thing! I'm so tired of liquids I was reading a diet cooking magazine and thought that the asparagus sounded good. I HATE asparagus!

Will it ever end??

:) Kristin