Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

The Gone for Good Club

NaturalBeauty - Are you doing ok? Do you need an unfill?

Hey PhtoNut,

Thanks for the concern but I am OK. Sometimes I get so busy at work that I forget to eat, which is no good for us bandisters. Then I have the roughest time getting food down. Anyway, I am trying to do better with that. When I was younger I could go on a diet and starve myself and the weight would fall off, well not any more. The band is making me do it the right way or I will not lose at all.

I actually go see my fill doctor on Monday so I'll see what he says. He's very liberal with the fills but I've experienced having to much of a fill and it's no fun at all. Anyway, you are doing a great job with your band and with this board. :clap2:

Keep up the good work!!

Hey this sounds like u all are working hard. I hope to soon be able to tell you my ups and downs,hopefully more ups than downs.

Hey this sounds like u all are working hard. I hope to soon be able to tell you my ups and downs,hopefully more ups than downs.

Before you know it you'll be on the pre-op diet... then its a lot of 'down' from there on in :hat:

Done! Okay P'nut, I went through all 20 pages of this thread, and with the exception of my intro, I unchecked "Show Signature" on each of my posts. This thread is getting long!!!! It takes forever to load all of tickers and Glitters and such. So, I did my part! Come on ya'll. We'll have 150 pages of tickers at this rate! Help out us poor folks with Evil Dial-up :hat:

Sunta - I remember losing 8 pounds in one week, and then shortly after that I only lost 1 pound, and I cried! LOL

Remember that this time is for your healing, not for weightloss. Your body is going to be doing some strange adjusting while the swelling goes down and you get used to eating differently and so on. My doc assured me that the weightloss stuff doesn't really begin until you get that first fill. Before that, anything you lose is just a big bonus! So be happy with your 1.5 pounds because the average loss over the coming months should be 1 to 2 pounds a week, which means you are right on target girl! :hat:

ShackDog - You are welcome to join the club now. There are quite a few folks in the club that aren't banded yet. Why don't you tell everyone a little about yourself and why you're getting the band as an introduction. We all did it :) (see the first few pages of this thread) And if you want your weight stats added to the members' page (page 1) I'll be happy to do that for you.

The best me - Thank you for removing your siggy in your posts. *hugs* I try to do that in every thread that after my initial post. I figure people only need to see my bragging section once per thread. *grins*

Guess who got herself into a size 18 jeans today!!! YIIIIIIIIPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!

I can not believe it... and I CAN BREATHE!!!

They are some Old Navy jeans I ordered. MY size 20 Lane Bryant jeans were getting saggy in the booty. So, I ordered these... didn't think they would fit already!!!!

Heather!!!! Woohooo!!!!

Size 18s!!!!

I'm so stinking jealous!!!! LOL

Oops.. did I say jealous? I meant happy for you! *grins*

Sunta, just remember that is 1.5 lost....not 1.5 gained, which if you are like me was the case pre-band life. 1.5 is a good loss...I didn't lose anthing my first 2 to 3 weeks post-op, and now it is catching up with me.

Done! Okay P'nut, I went through all 20 pages of this thread, and with the exception of my intro, I unchecked "Show Signature" on each of my posts. This thread is getting long!!!! It takes forever to load all of tickers and Glitters and such. So, I did my part! Come on ya'll. We'll have 150 pages of tickers at this rate! Help out us poor folks with Evil Dial-up :)
I've also removed my signature from all but my intro post. :)

And Heather......CONGRATULATIONS!! WOO HOO!! :):purplebananna:

Back in December, I could no longer fit in my size 24 jeans.

Umm.. today.. I'm wearing my size 20 jeans! :ermm...:)...:faint:

Back in December, I could no longer fit in my size 24 jeans.

Umm.. today.. I'm wearing my size 20 jeans! :ermm...:)...:faint:

Way to go P'NUT!!!!

You are going to be in an 18 before you know it!!!

THAT is so dang awsome.

Hello, my name is Doug. I live in Independence, Missouri with my wonderful wife and 2 children. We are all involve with sports (the kids play and we pay). I have always been a stocky athletic guy that was involved in a sport for every season. All my weight started comming on after I stopped being active in sports. I played football, baseball, swim team, track, etc..from the age of 7 till I was 20 (really took a toll on my body). I am a serious night time eater. The fridge was my closet friend. I was banded on March 10th, 2006 in Monterry, Mexico by Dr. Javier de la Garza. I hope we can all help each other find the goal we are looking for with fact and emotional support. I look foreward to posting with all of you. My favorite saying used to be "Everybody needs to believe in something, I believe I will have another beer". I guess that is going to change!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey Doug, Welcome to the club. I'll add your name to the member's list (on page 1) and if you want me to add your stats to that, just let me know. :)

*chuckles* Ok Dog.. want your stats up there too? Check out page one and see what the others have done. You don't have to, you can put as much or as little as you want. Some report their weightloss each Wednesday and we update it. Its all up to you.. just let me know.

And how about a brief bio on ya Dog? *grins*

(pssst.. I know this guy, you all will love him)