Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I am home and doing fine. I pretty sure i heard them say i had 6cc in already! Drinking walking and i still cant believe its done...hope all the others that was going today did well!

Congrats!!! That is really exciting, & probably feels kind of surreal. I have one more weight manag. appt. left & hopefully I will be having surgery in June. You've just started your new chapter, I can't wait to start mine as well B)

I hope you have a fast recovery.

Have a beautiful day.....

Wow. Congrats I have mine in 3 weeks. Kinda nervous can u give me more input? How does the cc's work I really don't understand that part? Have a great recover I hope mine goes fast too.

Thank you. It wasnt really that bad at all! kinda feels a like when you exercise ur abs the day after but more intense. I only have three incisions and was walking really quick. The cc's r how much saline is put in the bag. My band is a 10cc band n i have 6 already so im hoping it will be easier to adjust to. Good luck on ur surgery! it will be here before u know it

Thank you. It wasnt really that bad at all! kinda feels a like when you exercise ur abs the day after but more intense. I only have three incisions and was walking really quick. The cc's r how much saline is put in the bag. My band is a 10cc band n i have 6 already so im hoping it will be easier to adjust to. Good luck on ur surgery! it will be here before u know it

It's good that you already have Fluid. Please be extra careful not to over eat. Chew your food to mush and follow your doctors orders. You won't have the luxury of learning how eat with little restriction. I was started with 5cc. 3 years ago. I didn't have this site or the information that I do now. I thought that "sliming" and "PBing" we're going to be the norm of my banded life. Now I know differently. Best of luck to you and congrats on your new birthday!

My doctor recommended me to get the iband. Have u heard of that? It's when u get a lap band and a new procedure called gastric plication with it. They fold the stomach with stitches to make it smaller and then lap band same kind of incisions. I'm still deciding what to do. Very difficult to decide. Lmk if you heard of it. Thanks

I am home and doing fine. I pretty sure i heard them say i had 6cc in already! Drinking walking and i still cant believe its done...hope all the others that was going today did well!

Wow my Dr waits 4 weeks for the first fill. I have had the little burpies even with nothing in my band, that must be the stomach swelling from the surgery. Good luck welcome to the other side :)

I know you are excited,can't wait until my surgery.I seem to be going to bed and waking up with it on my mind.I am so happy for you and wish you well.

Had mine today. So this is my first "post surgery" post.

Sore at the port site. Everything is just as I expected. Pain in left shoulder but not too bad. About a 3.

Had about a 1/4 of water.and felt overly full. So couple of hours later I had half a SF Popsicle for dinner. Need something with more substance since I do feel a little hunger.

Hubs making chicken noodle Soup for us tomorrow. Looking forward to that.

Emotional issues? Like what? I'm feeling pretty weepy over stupid stuff. Like my hubs taking care of me.

I went through it. It reminded me of my post partum depression. I do not know how to describe the feeling except everything made me sad. I felt regret in what I just did. IDK

I feel depression now before surgery just trying to prepare what I'm gonna go thru. :(

I actually have depression n have been on medication for awhile now so im not having any issues with that. I hope u start to feel better. My doc said i have to have Water diet snapple crystal light or sf popsicles for 5 days, then on monday i can have three Protein Drinks a day n water, so i really dont start any food for almost three weeks

I feel depression now before surgery just trying to prepare what I'm gonna go thru. :(

Sandrie,please don't be depresses:( just think about the outcome of it,every step we go through is gonna be worth it.I wish you the best.