Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Dancing with the Stars

Ok, I am SUPER glad that Drew won. I was his fan since the first time I saw him dance. But, is it me or was it just WRONG that Stacy was third and Jerry Rice got second? :) I mean come on, how many times did Stacy and her partner get perfect scores and the best Jerry did was like a 27. And what was up with only giving Drew and Cheryl a 27 on their final dance?? Something is weird about the voting.....

Drew and Cheryl Rock!!!:clap2:

Loved that show!

Next up, my favorite..... The Apprentice!!!

I totally agree. When Stacy got #3 I was in shock. Made me not want to watch the rest. I knew if Drew didn't win, the NFL had to pay some one off LOL!!! No, really I loved Drew, he was so cute...and it made it even better that he won and is gonna be a Daddy soon...what a year for him!

I have been catching this show off and on. Is Stacy the leggy blonde? She's really really good, and she got 3rd place? Drew is the football player? He was really cute and sweet, but I kept thinking the Lachey boy was better...was he in the final 3? And where did Lisa Renna end up? She's just gorgeous, but I admit I only saw her dance in the clips. Which one is Jerry Rice?

Yes, Stacy is the blonde with the amazing legs. Jerry Rice is the football player who ended up getting 2nd place. Drew Lachey got 1st. Lisa Rinna was voted off the episode before the finals.

I think in the end it is not about the dancing... it is a popularity contest. They all danced really well but the standings do not reflect the scores.

I only watched one episode, but I'm not a huge fan of reality shows.

I do, however, LOVE ballroom dancing. I'm hoping that this show will be monsterously popular, spawning a whole new ballroom dance craze. I just can never get that time change right for the fox trot, just can't do it.

I was soooo disappointed for Stacey, I think she was by far the best, JMO. I think Drew had a cocky attitude, again, JMO-LOL. Stacey just had all the moves, if I could move my bootee half that much I'd be happy :eek:. I think she handled it very well and with such class. For you Drew lovers he's suppose to be on the View tomorrow.

Yes, Stacy is the blonde with the amazing legs. Jerry Rice is the football player who ended up getting 2nd place. Drew Lachey got 1st. Lisa Rinna was voted off the episode before the finals.

Okay, thanks for straightening me out. I didn't know Nick's brother was Drew! Helllooo! Stacy should have gotten first. I thought Drew did better than Jerry. I didn't see Lisa enough to know. The scores don't reflect the outcome, for sure! It's the voting that gets the winner. I liked that show. I wish I had seen it from the beginning.