Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Just A Tip To Stay Hydrated, Especially For Those Having Trouble Keeping Liquids Down

Don't drink something cold, no matter how tempting it is.

I know that it is soooo tempting to just have one sip of the ice cold Water especially when you are thirsty, but you'll end up throwing it up all.

I usually stick to green tea - especially in the morning.

It goes down much better than just warm Water, and plus it is supposed to be good for you with 0 calories, as opposed to some sugary or other drink variants.

In the afternoon, the cold drinks may work, depending on condition but never in the morning.

The whole point is, drink something that you will not throw up - I find that it has to be warm liquid, especially early in the morning.

Does anyone have any suggestion apart from green tea for 'warm liquid' for the banded people?

I have absolutely no problems drinking ice cold Water morning noon or night so I think this is another example of us all being on the same journey but with a variety of routes! Good luck getting suggestions that work for you :)

I have my morning coffee (which I know has caffeine and therefore can dehydrate you, but I gotta have it!). I don't find I have an issue with cold liquids in the morning as long as I don't chug them. And if I want to try to eat something, I'd better have a warm liquid beforehand, not cold (then I will bring it back up!).

Oh, Ill be sad if I can no longer have my frosty chocolate Pure Protein Shake in the morning. I hope Im one of those that can otherwise Ill do a mug of Decaf coffee...don't like a lot of caffeine and I hate hot tea. Plus I live in Az....we like our drinks cold because it gets so hot. It will be 92 today.

I also have no problem with ice Water or cold Protein shake in the morning. If I was unable to keep ice Water down I would consider myself too tight and get a slight unfill. Yes I am much tighter in the AM, but not that tight.

As far as ideas for something warm... I would stick to tea if I had that many difficulties.

I think if you can not drink Water in the morning you are way to tight!!!! Please call you doctor ASAP

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• BetterLeah

Woohoo! I have 7 more days till surgery, So far I am already down a total of 20lbs since I started this journey. 
      · 1 reply
      1. NeonRaven8919

Well done! I'm 9 days away from surgery! Keep us updated!

• Ladiva04

Hello,
      I had my surgery on the 25th of June of this year. Starting off at 117 kilos.😒
      · 1 reply
      1. NeonRaven8919

Congrats on the surgery!

• Sandra Austin Tx

I’m 6 days post op as of today. I had the gastric bypass 
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • RacMag  »  bhogue925

Hi, I’m new here. I’m currently on the liver shrinking diet. So far so good, but I have to say I haven’t found a protein shake I like. Anyone have any suggestions please? My surgery date is September 17th. 
      · 2 replies
      1. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife Core are by far the best. They taste just as they are - chocolate milk. You can either get the 26 grams or the 42 grams (harder to find and more expensive). For straight protein look at Bulksuppliments.com ..they have really good whey proteins and offer auto ship plus they test for purity. No taste or smell...

2. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife has strawberry, vanilla and of course chocolate. No more calories than other protein drinks. Stay away from Premiere, they're dealing with lawsuits due to not being honest about protein content.

• Doctor-Links

HGH For Sale
      hgh for sale at our online pharmacy

Human growth hormone (HGH) is a small protein which is made in part of the brain called the pituitary gland. It travels in your bloodstream all over your body to make your body grow.
      HGH is very important in the body. It is needed for children to grow normally. It helps make sure there is enough muscle and fat in the body. It keeps our bones healthy.
      Buy Rybelsus online, Rybelsus tablets
      You can order for wegovy at our online pharmacy
      Check for the prices of 0.25mg, 0.5mg and 1mg at our online pharmacy and buy ozempic.
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches