Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I would like to know what pain medication your surgeon or your primary care prescribed for you after surgery. I just seen my surgeon and his medical assistant said he sent over a prescription to my pharmacy for tylenol suppositories. I don't want to insert anything up my butt lol.

I would like to know of any liquid pain medication that are ok to take so I can go to my primary care dr and have him give me this before my surgery date of 4/12. I would also like to know which one worked the best for you...

I know that I still have to take my synthroid and I also have tramadol and that is the same size pill as the synthroid so if i have to I will just take my tramadol anything is better than sticking something up my butt lol

I took tylenol with codeine... liquid of course... And it worked fine

I had hydrocodone

Lortab... it's liquid hydrocodone and tylenol. It's fabulous but tastes like crap.

Im on the 12th too...we'll be band buddies. :)

Yay that is cool where are you having yours done at... I am having mine done in Nv have to be there at 0600 :) How are you doing on the pre op diet ....

Im doing good. I havent yet weighed this morning (have my 9 month old sleeping on me right now) but Ive lost 12 lbs. They had me start it Friday, March 30th. I have my preop tomorrow...Tuesday....have you had your preop yet?

I had hydrocodone (Liquid) but I could only take it for the two days after surgery it made me way too tired and loopy. I took liquid childrens tylenol after that. It was enough to deal with the pain.

Check out my blog for more information on my Lapband Journey:

http://sarahclover7.blogspot.com/

Im doing good. I havent yet weighed this morning (have my 9 month old sleeping on me right now) but Ive lost 12 lbs. They had me start it Friday' date=' March 30th. I have my preop tomorrow...Tuesday....have you had your preop yet?[/quote']

Hello, yea I've had my pre op already was told on 4/2 that I needed to start pre op diet which I did now today 4/10 I have my step to success class last one and than finally on Thursday I get banded :) I just hope my live had shrunk.

My last appt is today too...I meet the surgeon as well. Im worried because I have a sore throat he will call off the whole thing. Im losing my voice and everything...We will see. Im excited for this visit though...have fun today!!