Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

23 days post op amazing cannot believe I am almost one month post op. Well I got on the scale today and I have lost 23 lbs total since my preop diet. I guess the number 23 is my lucky number today..lol. I feel so good I even went to the gym today for the first time since surgery I did only do 35 min walking and at a slow pace but its the start. I could feel if I where to speed up that it would be to much for me to handle at the point because I'm still a little sore. Its true when people say listen to what you body is telling you because you don't want to over do yourself and your mind can sometimes take control and then you hurt yourself. Well everyone have a great day! For those of you going through surgery today or throughout the week Congrats to you and the beginning of your journey take care and keep us posted.

Congrats. Keep up the good work. I am one month out from my second surgery. Are you back on solids yet? I am transitioning this week to solids so I'm a little scared.

I was able to go back on solids on my 17th day post op but right now I only do solids for lunch taking my time with the solids cause my stomach was not very happy when I started back on regular food. I do eat very healthy and I do have restriction not sure if I'm even going have my first fill next week. You said you second surgery? Both having to do with the lapband?

Congratulations! I have been debating going to the gym. I tried my treadmill out last week and it was just too much speed for me then. I did buy an unlimited kickboxing month pass that I hope to start using after my surgeon gives me clearance at the end of the month.

Congrats! Keep up the good work!

Congratulations! I have been debating going to the gym. I tried my treadmill out last week and it was just too much speed for me then. I did buy an unlimited kickboxing month pass that I hope to start using after my surgeon gives me clearance at the end of the month.

Thanks! That sounds awesome just take your time and start slow with your workout.

I was banded the 14th march and my surgeon has me on 4 weeks full liquids looking forward to next week to soft mushies for 2 then whole foods. Been walking every day fior 30 min. Want to go swimming but waiting a but for that. Lost 21 lb since surgery and 81 including 6 month pre- operation diet. Feeling very pllease with myself. Great to hear how everyone getting on.

I was banded the 14th march and my surgeon has me on 4 weeks full liquids looking forward to next week to soft mushies for 2 then whole foods. Been walking every day fior 30 min. Want to go swimming but waiting a but for that. Lost 21 lb since surgery and 81 including 6 month pre- operation diet. Feeling very pllease with myself. Great to hear how everyone getting on.

Amazing job taysidebell!!! Especially with the weight loss PRIOR to the surgery! U should be very pleased! =}

I was able to go back on solids on my 17th day post op but right now I only do solids for lunch taking my time with the solids cause my stomach was not very happy when I started back on regular food. I do eat very healthy and I do have restriction not sure if I'm even going have my first fill next week. You said you second surgery? Both having to do with the lapband?

Yes. I had a slip back in March 2011, and I just now decided to get it fixed.

Yes. I had a slip back in March 2011' date=' and I just now decided to get it fixed.[/quote']

Well I hope all goes well for you this time around.