Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Anyone Heard Of A Maintaince Fee?

Hello,

I am just getting started have my first consult next week. The lady on the phone said something about a maintaince fee. Anyone know anything about that? thanks

I paid 250 for my first meeting with dr. dietician and excercise persons so they could eval me.. Then I had to pay 50 for each nut class I had and paid for other things as well. Like 300 for the diet plan for my liquid diet etc.. I tri care prime,but they don't cover it 100%..

Co pay maybe each time you go for a fill??

You're actually not paying for anything, but they have to charge you for something. Even if all you did was walk in and step on a scale.

You are taking up somebody's time, not to mention the clerical work such as filing, postage, phone time with your PCP, etc.

When you start meeting with people who have alphabets following their last names, they will charge you more per visit for their time.

Ever walk into an attorneys office just to drop off or pick up some papers with the clerk? Look out! here comes the maintenance fee! (slight exaggeration, but not much)

If you have health insurance don't pay any "fees". My first seminar was with a hospital that had a $400 "Fee". This was not for any real services just extra profit for the hospital. I went to a BETTER hospital and did not have to pay anything above insurance costs.

Some insurances don't cover all of what you need. My insurance gave me a list of what they will cover and what they will not. They covered all but 1,500. That I had to come up with myself. All insurances are not the same

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• BetterLeah

Woohoo! I have 7 more days till surgery, So far I am already down a total of 20lbs since I started this journey. 
      · 1 reply
      1. NeonRaven8919

Well done! I'm 9 days away from surgery! Keep us updated!

• Ladiva04

Hello,
      I had my surgery on the 25th of June of this year. Starting off at 117 kilos.😒
      · 1 reply
      1. NeonRaven8919

Congrats on the surgery!

• Sandra Austin Tx

I’m 6 days post op as of today. I had the gastric bypass 
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • RacMag  »  bhogue925

Hi, I’m new here. I’m currently on the liver shrinking diet. So far so good, but I have to say I haven’t found a protein shake I like. Anyone have any suggestions please? My surgery date is September 17th. 
      · 2 replies
      1. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife Core are by far the best. They taste just as they are - chocolate milk. You can either get the 26 grams or the 42 grams (harder to find and more expensive). For straight protein look at Bulksuppliments.com ..they have really good whey proteins and offer auto ship plus they test for purity. No taste or smell...

2. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife has strawberry, vanilla and of course chocolate. No more calories than other protein drinks. Stay away from Premiere, they're dealing with lawsuits due to not being honest about protein content.

• Doctor-Links

HGH For Sale
      hgh for sale at our online pharmacy

Human growth hormone (HGH) is a small protein which is made in part of the brain called the pituitary gland. It travels in your bloodstream all over your body to make your body grow.
      HGH is very important in the body. It is needed for children to grow normally. It helps make sure there is enough muscle and fat in the body. It keeps our bones healthy.
      Buy Rybelsus online, Rybelsus tablets
      You can order for wegovy at our online pharmacy
      Check for the prices of 0.25mg, 0.5mg and 1mg at our online pharmacy and buy ozempic.
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches