Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

My Food Problems, I Need Some Suggestions

Hello all, I am having some trouble with some things and need a little help.

1) Does anyone have trouble eating the week before their time of the month?

2) I noticed last week that I wasn't losing anything and this morning I lost 2lbs. so, I was wondering if it had something do to with me ovulating?

3) I ate a gyro meat last month and did fine, so last weekend we had them again and I couldn't evan eat a piece of the meat before it was coming up. I thought it might just be the one we got so yesterday I tried it again and the same thing happened. Has this happen to anyone else? I really love gryo meat so it is really a sad thing for me. My husband thinks it might have some kind of filler in it and that is what is making me sick.

I hate asking so many question but I really need all the helo I can get.

hi,

Don't freak out.

First of all everyone is different. Most of us get tighter around tom.

Second our bands are fickle. One time we can eat something next time maybe not.It may be to dry didnt chew as well as you thought or to big a bite. Our body fluctuates with Water. We go up and down.

Hope this helped.

Wendy

I haven't noticed anything regarding my cycle other than the fact that I still crave the salty/chocolate combination!!! The only time I notice not being able to eat is in the morning. I have to stick with a shake in the morning. I have heard of people that have trouble with a particular food but try it again months later and it's ok. Your actual stomach is a moving organ so as you lose weight, lose Fluid, etc. the restriction can change. Have you read the book Band Wagon? It's a great book and covers lots of food questions. Good Luck to you!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• BetterLeah

Woohoo! I have 7 more days till surgery, So far I am already down a total of 20lbs since I started this journey. 
      · 1 reply
      1. NeonRaven8919

Well done! I'm 9 days away from surgery! Keep us updated!

• Ladiva04

Hello,
      I had my surgery on the 25th of June of this year. Starting off at 117 kilos.😒
      · 1 reply
      1. NeonRaven8919

Congrats on the surgery!

• Sandra Austin Tx

I’m 6 days post op as of today. I had the gastric bypass 
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • RacMag  »  bhogue925

Hi, I’m new here. I’m currently on the liver shrinking diet. So far so good, but I have to say I haven’t found a protein shake I like. Anyone have any suggestions please? My surgery date is September 17th. 
      · 2 replies
      1. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife Core are by far the best. They taste just as they are - chocolate milk. You can either get the 26 grams or the 42 grams (harder to find and more expensive). For straight protein look at Bulksuppliments.com ..they have really good whey proteins and offer auto ship plus they test for purity. No taste or smell...

2. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife has strawberry, vanilla and of course chocolate. No more calories than other protein drinks. Stay away from Premiere, they're dealing with lawsuits due to not being honest about protein content.

• Doctor-Links

HGH For Sale
      hgh for sale at our online pharmacy

Human growth hormone (HGH) is a small protein which is made in part of the brain called the pituitary gland. It travels in your bloodstream all over your body to make your body grow.
      HGH is very important in the body. It is needed for children to grow normally. It helps make sure there is enough muscle and fat in the body. It keeps our bones healthy.
      Buy Rybelsus online, Rybelsus tablets
      You can order for wegovy at our online pharmacy
      Check for the prices of 0.25mg, 0.5mg and 1mg at our online pharmacy and buy ozempic.
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches