Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

redness and itchy

It is great for so many rashes, and especially yeast rashes that often occur when skin touches skin. This can become extremely itcy and Lamisil can work wonders. I hope that you gave this a try. Of course you don't want to put it right on your incision, but simply on the rash spreading around it. I think you are going to find great relief. I make sure I always have a tube of it in the house. I can't think of a single rash that it doesn't give some relief too. Hope you are feeling lots better.

Dianne,

The rash sounds terrible. How are you supposed to wear your halter tops in this heat wave with a rash? Tomorrow my staples will be removed.

I got out of the house today to go to target. My husband is a substitute teacher so he can pick and chose his hours, since they don't pay the bills.

I didn't buy anything at target, Chloe needed coloring books and I just wanted to get some wind on my face. I used to love to nap, I haven't take one since Saturday.

I had almost everything your're describing except rashes behind my ears. Could it be hives? If so, the Xanax will keep you calm. But I had red bumps (tiny little blisters) all over my belly from the bandages that I was allergic to. Plus, my incision was leaking due to a port infection.

I was told to keep the area clean and dry, which was pretty stupid considering a leaking port is wet. If the area gets warm or red, it might be infected. If the wound heals over and fills with Fluid, that most likely means the port is infected. Let's hope it's just allergic reactions and hives, which are much easier to treat.

Have a nice Xanax nap :confused:

Thanks all, I am begining to feel a bit human today. Even went to the hospital to visit my friend who had the RNY yesterday.

Today is the first day I haven't had to take the benadryl every 3 hours. I'm still a bit red and itchy but so much better.

I just can't believe how this surgery has knocked me out this time. And made me depressed.

Dianne, hang in there lady! He never gives us more than we can handle. Please feel free to give me a call any time you want/need.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• RacMag  »  bhogue925

Hi, I’m new here. I’m currently on the liver shrinking diet. So far so good, but I have to say I haven’t found a protein shake I like. Anyone have any suggestions please? My surgery date is September 17th. 
      · 2 replies
      1. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife Core are by far the best. They taste just as they are - chocolate milk. You can either get the 26 grams or the 42 grams (harder to find and more expensive). For straight protein look at Bulksuppliments.com ..they have really good whey proteins and offer auto ship plus they test for purity. No taste or smell...

2. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife has strawberry, vanilla and of course chocolate. No more calories than other protein drinks. Stay away from Premiere, they're dealing with lawsuits due to not being honest about protein content.

• Doctor-Links

HGH For Sale
      hgh for sale at our online pharmacy

Human growth hormone (HGH) is a small protein which is made in part of the brain called the pituitary gland. It travels in your bloodstream all over your body to make your body grow.
      HGH is very important in the body. It is needed for children to grow normally. It helps make sure there is enough muscle and fat in the body. It keeps our bones healthy.
      Buy Rybelsus online, Rybelsus tablets
      You can order for wegovy at our online pharmacy
      Check for the prices of 0.25mg, 0.5mg and 1mg at our online pharmacy and buy ozempic.
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • Doctor-Links

hgh kaufen  in unserer Online-Apotheke  
      Menschliches Wachstumshormon (HGH) ist ein kleines Protein, das in einem Teil des Gehirns, der Hypophyse, produziert wird. Es wandert in Ihrem Blutkreislauf durch Ihren ganzen Körper, um Ihren Körper wachsen zu lassen.
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • juliie

good morning all ,my np sent all my cleared requirements to my insurance for approval yesterday, so now just waiting for an approval and surgery date  
      · 1 reply
      1. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fingers crossed!

• BeanitoDiego

Lost my Pup last month and struggled really hard for that first month. Stopped tracking intake and slid into old habits here and there. Also quit working out. Can't walk in the neighborhood because of all of the memories we shared. Losing my Pup is the most heartbreaking thing I've ever been through. My Pup was my world 💔
      Talked to my doc during my one year followup and they were not worried about my current status. They know, and I know, that I will get back on track.
      · 1 reply
      1. BlondePatriotInCDA

I'm so sorry. I lost my pup (Mr. Bitters - a chocolate Pomeranian) 2 years ago and it still makes me tear up. He was my everything - my constant companion. I understand. Do the best you can to get back on track.

• Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches