Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Our Next Get Together

Ok since I was the bad one and brought it up...I thought I would devote a thread just to it....

Do any of these dates work?

1) March 25th Breakfast or lunch

2) April 1 Breakfast (@ 9ish at the latest)

3) April 22 Breakfast or Lunch

4) Or leave at April 1 for lunch and tell Kim she will just have to miss this one) :confused:

Can we all vote for one or two days that works for everyone. I feel really bad asking ya'll to do this but I would hate to miss it....I just LOVE you all!!!

This is for everyone so if you think you can make vote on a day..the more the merrier!!!!

If we do breakfast there is an IHOP and a Bob Evans in the university.

Also for those w/ Kids if we keep the 1rst you are all welcome to bring the kiddies to the birthday party. I can give you times and directions...We would love to have you.

Almost any of the dates are fine for me...though march 25th lunch would be hard...breakfast fine. I actually like the idea of breakfast...and Ihop let me order from the kids menu when I was there recently which was GREAT. And I didn't eat it all...yah me. LOL I don't know if I've ever been to bob evans...but either is fine.

I'm good any time but the 18th if March which isn't a choice.

I know there is an IHOP right around the corneer from Tuesdays

As things stand right now, any of these days are fine by me :scared: Y'all figure it out, and just let me know when.

I have never been to Bob Evans... Are they as good as IHOP? Either one will be fine with me though. I don't care. Just give me a time and place and I will take it from there. :scared:

Angie

Kim - Congrats on the new job, what would your role be?

I probably won't come to breakfast because I will just be starting on soild foods and I don't think I can hack the anxiety of the resturant. Since , I have a problem with food. I do know Ihop is great at offering kids menu.

I am home for a few weeks recovering. Dr B told me to stay active, does this mean presurgery active, with 20 something staples or does this mean hospital active where I"m restricted to using the rest room and quick laps.

I am conflicted. My husband is off to Ciricuit City Alone, I'm scared what he's gonna come home with. Yesterday we bought an Ipod Video and when we got it home it was an Ipod Photo, it must go back asap. It was open box so I've had to forgive the error. Yes, I'm gonna watch movies. And see if the weather warms up, I'm might roam in the 'hood where I live.

Hopefully I don't get mugged. Just kidding.

Do walking. When I had my surgery they said to walk 25 minutes twice a day. You don't need to do anything strenuous. Just walk. You are going to do great. :scared: We will miss you at Breakfast on the 1st.

Angie

Hey Girls,

Looks like the 1st isnt going to work for me after all. I am going camping with our church. We are going the 31st and the 1st of April. Sorry!!! Don't change things at all. Please keep the date and you all have a great time. I will make the next one. If it gets rained out I will be there. :eek: Ok. TTYL!

Ang

I'm willing to reschedule for a date/time when we're all available ... if at all possible.