Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Unjury Chicken Soup Single-Serve Packet

Has anyone tired the UNJURY chicken Soup Single-Serve Packet with 20 grams of Protein? I just order 20 of them and wanted to know if they are tasty? Any thoughts would be appreciated ^_^

I have heard some praise them and say they loved the taste, but I personally did not like them. I received a sample from my dietician and am glad I had the chance to taste and smell prior to purchase.

What exactly is different from regular chicken broth in flavor difference. Is it bland or have a weird smell or what?

I love it. Saved my life during preop. Their unflavored is good too.

I liked it too! The only thing I didn't like was the fact you had to drink it lukewarm, no higher the 120-30 degrees. {basically lukewarm} I like my food hot for the most part, especially Soups. The reason being for the low temp is due to weakening the Protein. Like waterchik said, it saved me actually postop. I always put fresh chopped parsley in it to give it a little more taste.

Yes, it has a Protein Powder smell and taste. If you've ever tried unflavored Protein powder, it's about the same thing. I am just really sensitive to tastes/smells in my food, so it was a real turn off for me. Others love it though :)

I liked it too! The only thing I didn't like was the fact you had to drink it lukewarm, no higher the 120-30 degrees. {basically lukewarm} I like my food hot for the most part, especially Soups. The reason being for the low temp is due to weakening the Protein. Like waterchik said, it saved me actually postop. I always put fresh chopped parsley in it to give it a little more taste.

I ordered the sample pack, and I too like the chicken but like Meredith said, I did not like it being lukewarm. I wanted to test it before having to do my pre and post op. I hope you like it. I mixed it with shrimp and broccoli to make a Soup. I love their unflavored as well. I mixed it with SF Jello pudding and in salad Spritzers which gave it a thickened texture. I am hooked on unjury. I hope you enjoy it.

I really like it also and when you're on liquids it's wonderful to have something at least warm! I agree I wish I could have it warmer, but I usually just pop it in the micro to warm it up if it cools off too much. I like the fact that it mixes so easily too. I haven't noticed a smell like some of the other powders. Good Protein for a cup of broth.< /span>

I tried it and was not impressed. I just make my own and add unflavored PP.

i havent tried it. The fact that it needs to be lukewarm turns me off. I want to try the cheese sauce though! Any comments on that as well would be appreciated!!!

I got the cheese sauce and used it in with Hormel's fat freeTurkey Chili. It wasn't too bad but I used it later with something else, I can't recall, and it just wasn't that great. It was a temporary fix but not for long term. If I want melted cheese, I use Borden's fat free cheddar slices.

I got the cheese sauce and used it in with Hormel's fat freeTurkey Chili. It wasn't too bad but I used it later with something else, I can't recall, and it just wasn't that great. It was a temporary fix but not for long term. If I want melted cheese, I use Borden's fat free cheddar slices.

Thanks for the heads up on the cheese!

I tried it and was not impressed. I just make my own and add unflavored PP.

What unflavored PP do you use? I ordered some samples from unjury, but want to try others if you have suggestions.

I have used the unflavored PP from Unjury and another one. I'll check the name of that when I get home tomorrow.