Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Committment Thread to lose weight

Penni, you've been working out a lot this week.. could you have gained some muscle weight? Positive thinking here. *grins*

Oh, and the *snickers* thing on the other thread was funny!! :) :) :mad:

Penni, you've been working out a lot this week.. could you have gained some muscle weight? Positive thinking here. *grins*

Oh, and the *snickers* thing on the other thread was funny!! :confused: :eek: :D

THe muscle gain is possible but I think it is the slips I did with my diet instead. Who knows for sure? LOL!!

See there ya go again with the "SNICKERS" STOP THAT!!! LOL!!!

Sorry Penni! *laughs*

Well the last two days out were good for me all except for forgetting to take my Effexor! Man I was sick today. Dizzy, sick to my stomach, tired.. blech. When I realized I was two days behind, I figured that's what was wrong with me. I took one and slept a while and feel much better now.

I will walk a minimum of 1/2 mile every day. (None today. But 2 miles yesterday should count for four days in advance, right? *grins*)

I will drink 64 oz. of Water every day. (Iced tea counts doesn't it? If so, then yep, 64oz)

I will write down every bite I put in my mouth - quantity, calories, Protein. (Done)

I will take on one achievable cleaning project in my house per day. (Did a lot of important phone call type stuff today.)

I will NOT sit on my arse all day doing nothing but fighting head hunger out of pure boredom! (No problem, too naseaus to eat anyway)

Today the meal plan went soooooooooooo far out the window it ain't even funny. First I had an appt today for a mammogram. EWWW!! Yeah they got squashed today. Second there is this darling Italian restaurant close to the Breast Center so John and I had a little date today. So I had a chicken Lasagna with Mushroom and Tomato cream sauce. Yes I know that was very bad but so worth it for the date. LOL!!

Then paid for it later with a stress headache. Actually I was fighting it off all day. I was stressed big time over the mammogram. I had a spot on my Right breast 6 months ago and this was a follow up appt. I got the all clear though so then the stress hit me. I had to take a min and just relax.

Then I got home and heard from a really good friend of ours that her father is on his death bed and not expected to last through next week. So that brought up alot of emotions I thought were long gone. My father passed away almost 11 years ago now but this brings up all thoses emotions again.

MORE STRESS!!! So I ate McDonald's tonight. Yes shame on me, but ya know what I allowed myself this day. Tomorrow will be better.

Hugs to everyone facing the head demons and surviving one more day.

Today's plan accomplishment:

I will follow my Nutrisystem meal plans. (HEHEHE OOPS!! Way off track today. Long story. See above. SIGH!!)

I will exercise for a minimum of 20 min a day 4 days a week. (Nope none today)

I will lose at least 1 lb a week. ( Will see come Friday how this is going )

I will drink at least 64 ounces of Water a day. (Susan yes Iced Tea, coffee, and any non caloric drink counts. That is the only way I get mine in. I still need 20 oz for today.)

Positive reinforcement mantras:

I cannot continue to eat unhealthy and expect to lose weight.

I cannot continue to not exercise and expect to lose weight.

I cannot continue to buy pills, buy exercise equip, etc then not use them and expect to lose weight.

I cannot continue to feel sorry for myself because I do not have the band anymore.

I will walk a minimum of 1/2 mile every day. (None yet, but it's not over till the fat lady sleeps!)

I will drink 64 oz. of Water every day. (I'm drinking a lot of iced tea with lemon, and about half my usual Water. I hope this is ok.)

I will write down every bite I put in my mouth - quantity, calories, Protein. (Done - This is really helping.)

I will take on one achievable project in my house per day. (It's Saturday and Dawg is home. He is my project for today. Done! *grins*)

I will NOT sit on my arse all day doing nothing but fighting head hunger out of pure boredom! (Haven't done too bad, although I was really feeling like snacking today so I popped a 100 calorie bag of Pop Secret and it filled me up nicely.)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Penni.. how did the rest of your day go? Are you going to go to sleep with a smile of success on your lips, or is there something evil on your lips tonight? LOL

I noticed a few of you started posting with us then faded away.. HarleyNana, LaMadam, DOC, Kellie, Cheri, JustWaiting, Paula, JQPublic, Cynthia... how are you all doing?

Susan the rest of my day was pretty good. I am so proud of myself. I do have a cupboard full of great organic teas. I just keep forgetting they are there. I get so hung up on wanting the Starbucks. LOL!!! OK they are getting pulled off the shelf.

I will follow my Nutrisystem meal plans. (OK stayed somewhat on track. Went for Sushi and had about 500 Calories total. I Think I went over my calorie limit by 300. Not too bad. SIGH!!)

I will drink at least 64 ounces of Water a day. (I got mine in today.)

I cannot continue to buy pills, buy exercise equip, etc then not use them and expect to lose weight.

I cannot continue to feel sorry for myself because I do not have the band anymore.

So far so good today. I was occupied most of the day with a painting project for my new grandson. My daughter wants me to paint 5 pictures to match his blanket for his bed. So I got those done today. I will post pictures of the painting when they are dry. I had a blast with that.

I will follow my Nutrisystem meal plans. (OK stayed on track. SIGH!!)

Yesterday: I could have sworn I did this. Oh dear, I'm getting old! LOL

I will walk a minimum of 1/2 mile every day. (None for two days. That stops now!)

I will drink 64 oz. of Water every day. (I've been slacking on Water. Too much tea. I think its the splenda that Im liking. Water first then tea from now on.)

I will write down every bite I put in my mouth - quantity, calories, Protein. (Done)

I will take on one achievable project in my house per day. (Did kitchen and laundry.)

I will NOT sit on my arse all day doing nothing but fighting head hunger out of pure boredom! (Ate less than I have in a long time, but was bored, bored, bored!)

Today:

I will walk a minimum of 1/2 mile every day. (I will, I will, I will! - I didn't, I didn't.)

I will drink 64 oz. of water every day. (So far so good.)

I will write down every bite I put in my mouth - quantity, calories, Protein. (Yup, keeping up on this.)

I will take on one achievable project in my house per day. (I think my project today will be going shopping for gym clothes. - Er, didn't move all day. I've been in a funk.)

I will NOT sit on my arse all day doing nothing but fighting head hunger out of pure boredom! (It's after 11am and I'm bored stiff. Hopefully, I'll get up the energy to go shopping. - *sighs* Bored. Didn't go.)

Penni - I'd love to see the pics you painted! Keeping busy is a definite help in this battle, isn't it?

Woke up to snow this morning - blue skies over a white world, beautiful!

6:30pm - The snow is mostly gone.

post-205630-13813133192741_thumb.png

post-205630-13813132987017_thumb.png

I will follow my Nutrisystem meal plans. (OK stayed on track. This is a huge accomplishment for me.)

I will exercise for a minimum of 20 min a day 4 days a week. (30 min today plus I cleaned up my office space and threw out things from 2001. That is also an accomplishment.)

I will lose at least 1 lb a week. (I have lost a 1/2 pound as of this morning. I go see Dr. Billy tomorrow. YIKES!! He is gonna holler at me so bad. LOL!!!! )

Penni - I'd love to see the pics you painted! Keeping busy is a definite help in this battle, isn't it?

Susan, as soon as I get them finished and taken I will post them. I gotta do a couple of touch ups first.

Keeping busy is a definite must in this struggle. IT keeps the mind and fingers occupied. LOL!!!

I will walk a minimum of 1/2 mile every day. (I did! Thank you to all my LBT buddies that kicked my butt today.)

I will drink 64 oz. of Water every day. (So far so good.)

I will write down every bite I put in my mouth - quantity, calories, Protein. (Yup, keeping up on this.)

I will take on one achievable project in my house per day. (Nothing yet, but walking gave me energy. I think I'll go do the dusting. - Well I faffed around too long. I have to eat now and then go get cleaned up for tonights support meeting. Dusting tomorrow!)

I will NOT sit on my arse all day doing nothing but fighting head hunger out of pure boredom! (Bored all morning, but not much hunger today. I think I've been too lethargic to care about eating! LOL)

I will follow my Nutrisystem meal plans. (OK stayed on track. This is a huge accomplishment for me.)

I will exercise for a minimum of 20 min a day 4 days a week. (None today. Been running all day long doing chores. Got my nails done and pedicure. MMM MMM nice pampering. Then had a Band Doctor appt. I weighed 251 on his scales. That shows an 11 lb gain since unbanding. He wasn't all that upset with me. He did say that he expects me to lose that much by my next visit which is in two months. That is certainly doable since I am back on the Nutrisystem.)

I will lose at least 1 lb a week. (No loss today.)

I will drink at least 64 ounces of Water a day. (Got it in.)

I will continue to eat healthy and hope to lose weight.

I will continue to exercise and hope to lose weight.

I will continue to be proud of myself with all the accomplishments to date.

I will exercise for a minimum of 20 min a day 4 days a week. (John and I went walking hand in hand around our block today. We haven't done that in ages. It was fun. We had a two fold reason for the walk. To exercise, spend time together, and to go be nosey with the filming going on one block over. OK that is three reasons. The show "NUMB3RS" was filming a scene. They will be there till 10pm tonight. They sent out notices to all the neighbors for a couple of blocks that there will be internal rapid gunfire heard. LOL!! That way no one will call the cops. Too funny. They are filming all the time in our neighborhood. Kinda exciting. I saw one of the stars from that show that is why I new who was filming. Anyway got in my exercise for the day.)

I will lose at least 1 lb a week. (Wait and see for next week.)

I will drink at least 64 ounces of Water a day. (Got it in.)

Here are the paintings I was working on for my grandson. I love the way they turned out. They are 10 inches x 10 inches.

post-204009-13813132989234_thumb.jpg

I will walk a minimum of 1/2 mile every day. (Nope. Not feeling so well today.)

I will drink 64 oz. of Water every day. (Yep, drinking a lot of water)

I will take on one achievable project in my house per day. (Haven't moved all day.)

I will NOT sit on my arse all day doing nothing but fighting head hunger out of pure boredom! (I have sat on my arse, but haven't been bored. I don't have enough energy to be bored. hehe)

I will exercise for a minimum of 20 min a day 4 days a week. (Got my exercise for the day.)

I will lose at least 1 lb a week. (Wait and see for next week.)

I will drink at least 64 ounces of Water a day. (Got in about 82oz so far. Can we say I live in the bathroom now. LOL!!)