Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Help I'm Out Of Control!

It sounds like you need another fill. You will have to "diet" until you reach the green zone.

i was banded on jan 31st have had one fill and can eat a lot as well this is gonna take awhile i think.....good luck to you...

I was banded feb 9th and have had one fill... I get #2 tomorrow. I too can eat more that I'd like (much less than I use to, though), but the pa told me it could take up to 6 fills to get into the green zone. Don't be discouraged! I look at it as an opportunity to get adjusted to this new life in "baby steps"!

In the past few weeks, I've gotten great at eating slower and smaller bites... Something I struggled with pre-band.

Good luck!

I agree, you probably need another fill. Until you are starting to feel restriction, this whole thing can be pretty rough.

Have you tried tracking calories? That's what I do to keep myself in check. I was banded Jan30 and have lost about 30 lbs since then, but it has not been bc of the band! It has been self control and fear of eating too much...so I guess some of it is the band, then ;-) I have had one fill of 3 cc in a 10 cc band...looking forward to my next one for sure!

I've had the band for about a year and a half. I did really well the first few months and then the weight loss slowed down and has stopped. I'm working on getting back into the swing of being "good" with my food choices and amounts. Sometimes I feel really guilty about how much I'm eating, even though in reality it doesn't seem like that much. I'm planning to go for a fill.

You probably need a fill and to get more Protein. Muscle Milk and Protein Bullets really helped me not be hungry. I also have a Protein shake I do. Need to get back to doing more protein again, myself. Work on actually measuring your food as much as possible. Hang in there.

I have been banded for two months And have been eating a ton of food. I hope I can fix this. I have had one fill.

welcome to Bandster Hell, my friend! It sucks, it feels like you have no band there. Don't give up! Go back on your scheduled visits, and get filled. You'll notice you eat less and less each time. Sometimes you'll return to what feels like no restriction. You'll be fine! Just don't give up.. Keep chuggin. You can do this.