Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

American Idol

paula

who was in the bottom 3 OMG I am going in to withdrawl....
Chris, Paris and Ace were in the bottom 3. Ace went home tonight.....thank GOD!! He drove me nutso.

Thank you -- Dang I still cannot believe I missed it..

Wow Chris in the bottom 3 -- Stunned I bet.. I wish I had that thing to replay..

I am also surpirsed that Paris was one of the 3, I was sure Kelly would be there.

Thank you -- Dang I still cannot believe I missed it..

Wow Chris in the bottom 3 -- Stunned I bet.. I wish I had that thing to replay..

I am also surpirsed that Paris was one of the 3, I was sure Kelly would be there.

I was rather shocked myself. Ryan split them up into groups of 3 - Elliott, Kellie & Katharine and then Chris, Paris & Ace......then asked Taylor to stand next to the group he thought was safe. He stood by Elliott, Kellie & Katharine and then Ryan confirmed that his guess was correct.

:rip: Let's all have a moment of silence for Ace is gone..........:faint: Thank you America!!!! :rockon: :high5: :dance:

:spider: For those of you that are Ace fans, I apologize but he started to become a little nauseating to me. If I had to see him run his fingers through his hair or do his little boyish smile again I would have screamed!!!! He is talented but he started to be a little annoying. Yeah, yeah....he is good looking but not as talented as a few others (Chris, Katharine) :) . And I have a feeling that next week is going to be great!!! Can't wait!

And I have a feeling that next week is going to be great!!! Can't wait!
I'm looking forward to hearing Andrea Bocelli sing.

Kathy - -I agree with you about Ace but he is a hottie!!!!!! :) I'm not impressed at all with Katherine!!! How did Chris get in the bottom 3?? What's up with that??

Bye bye hottie mchot hot!! I will miss looking at you from now on! Go get us an undie wear commercial released asap!!! hehehe

Here we go... I am so ready for miss pickle to go home!! She stunk, even her biggest fans can't deny it!

Actually, I think everyone who is left (above-mentioned once again being ignored) is extremely talented! That said, I'm ready for all of the girls to go home - I can't see Paris or Katherine mainstream. Paris is cutesy, but she doesn't have IT (as Gedeon would say), and Katherine puts me to sleep - my dirty laundry has more personality than she does (sorry, Katherine fans, but my laundry DOES have more personality!!)

Taylor is my personal fave (it's an Alabama thing), Elliott is who I vote for (it's a personality thing), and Chris is the most likely to be successful. I don't think he needs to be on idol anymore (he's radio-ready right now), but I totally enjoy his performance every week!!!

What is up with next week's pick ---- Greatest Love Songs Ever?!?!?!?!? It's almost as if the producers are trying to get rid of Chris!!!!

What'd y'all think??

~cheri

i was shocked about chris....it was going to really piss me off if he got kicked off. I am glad ace is gone!!!!!!! Kellie??? what is going on with that? Sh emust have sympathy voters!

For those of you that are Ace fans, I apologize but he started to become a little nauseating to me

Kathy, I was glad to see him go. He and Kelly shouldve hooked up, you know? They both thought alot of themselves.

Cheri, Taylor and Elliot left standing... I like that. Elliot is well rounded - he can sing just about everything. I can see him as the next American Idol. Yea, he lacks in the "feeling the song" field, but geez, it usually takes most of these successful artist YEARS to accomplish that.

WOW. My Chrissy was in the bottom three? What the hell? It was pretty much a gimme when it was down to Chris and Ace but I had my fingers crossed. Stranger things have happened on that show than voting off the worst. I was pretty shocked that Chris was in the bottom three. It was pretty crappy that they made Taylor choose who he thought was going to stay. I think they made Bo do that last year and he went and stood in the middle of the two groups.

I'm not really familiar with next week's guest. I just wish they would do something more current to see what these kids can really do with newer material. Rod Stewart I thought was by far the coolest guest so far. He and Barry really seemed to be there for the kids and not to promote their latest endeavor.

My 2 cents..... :faint:

I am glad Ace is gone, but too bad it wasn't Kellie. I could have stood for more soap opera stares if it meant I didn't have to hear her droan on, "whaaat?? Huuuhh?? *giggle* *giggle"

I think the love songs will finally get rid of Kellie though.

:( Kristin

I'm glad Ace is gone, but I would be even gladder is it had been Kellie. She is REALLY getting on my nerves!! How she avoids the bottom three even is one of life's great mysteries!! I was SO hoping she'd go. Next week should be good.

Emily

I am in total disbelief that Kellie was NOT in the bottom three, and Chris WAS!!! What is up with that? I still think Chris is the best of em all but they are forcing him out of his element with the country and love songs. Someone has mentioned this before.....but this IS American Idol, not Nashville Star (or blues/jazz, lounge singer tryouts, etc...lol) What is going on with the country, love songs, and odd themes? Is the guest next week an Opera singer? I am not at all familiar with him.....but I hope we arent in store for another round of slow love songs, or worse.

Is the guest next week an Opera singer?
Yes, Andrea Bocelli is an opera-style singer. He's blind and has a beautiful voice.