Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

American Idol

paula

Kristin,

I just read the VFTW message board abut HOW they picked Kellie. Whats funny is that they debated picking Bucky instead of Kellie - but Bucky was too genuine.

Go figure... they picked Kellie cause of a 4-letter F word - FAKE.

I know. It kinda makes me mad that they are keeping people like that on. I mean they claim that they want to prove that the selection process is crap, but yet they keep people that are bad on the show and in the mean time make it harder for those people that do care to win. Some of these people have given up a lot to be there, ya know? JMHO.

;) Kristin

Although I know many of you don't like her, you all know I think she will be standing when it comes to the bottom two.

No one else has to like Kathryn, she likes herself a whole lot. She can't get enough of getting camera time and posing.

Kellie did really bad on that song she sang, but it was just one performance.

Was astounded to see Chris in the bottom three but knew he was safe.

Elliott has an awesome voice and is beginning to show some personality.

Paris sang like a champ for a young girl.

My favorites are still Chris and Kellie.

Another week gone and Ace with it. I liked him, but knew he was due to go home soon.

Okay, here's what we need to do -

Everybody start praying for storms to hit North Carolina on Tuesday afternoon. That way the phone lines are down in Kellie's hometown! Good idea or what?!?!?!

Believe it or not, I think she has a huge fan base - I personally don't get it. She's pretty, but not THAT pretty, and she definitely doesn't have a winning personality or intelligence! Who knows?

I still think the final three will be Taylor, Chris, and Kellie

My opinion:

Paris will be going home this week (although it should be Kellie)

Katherine and Elliott over the next two weeks (again, Ms. Pickler, why are you still here?)

My biggest fear is that Kellie will win this year. If that happens, I may stop watching it altogether (yeah, who am I kidding? I'm a junkie...)

;) ~cheri

When Chirs was in the bottom 3 I swore if he got kicked off I was going to stop watching it. I probably wouldn't have.....But I htought this is crap!!! It is america voting, but geez....come on....Kellie over Chris? No way!

Chris was awesome! Katharine and Elliot were both very good. Taylor and Paris were good and I think Miss Pickler might be leaving. It was just not a good performance at all.

I'm guessing Kat will go. The judges picked her apart! What was up with them running out of time? Gimme a break! The first 3 (I think) got personal interviews before singing... the last 3 didn't. What a crock!

I didn't hate all the songs (I expected to). I'm ready for them to stop forcing the kids to sing a certain type of song. I prefer decades, so there's all types available.

It was good to see the kids get picked apart in practice... I think they were better for it. It was nice to hear a current producer's point of view.

Can't wait until tonight! I've already got butterflies, worrying about who's leaving. :(

Guys, I thought Kat was really GOOD! Elliot did very well also, so did Chris.

Janet, tell Mikey that my Mike noticed how they always cut Simon off (and Ive never told him that YOU noticed it too). Thats wrong! So aggravating.

My vote was for Elliot and Katherine last night.

Did anyone else notice the audience giving Kellie a standing ovation at the end of her song? uuugh. yuck!

Okay, here's what we need to do -

Everybody start praying for storms to hit North Carolina on Tuesday afternoon. That way the phone lines are down in Kellie's hometown! Good idea or what?!?!?!

OMGosh! My jaw dropped when I read that because I'm just outside of Charlotte and we had terrible thunderstorms last night! Whose got it going on with the weatherman, huh?!!!! It started around 6pm (EST) and lasted till about 8pm, just in time for phone service to be out for several hours around Idol time! Thunder and lightening! Craaaack! Booooom!!!! The power blinked out here, but we didn't lose it altogher. It WAS a rough enough storm that we turned off the 'puter and satellite TV, then just sat in the dark with the kids for a bit...fun! Anyhow, that was wierd when I read that!

I'm depending on you all to keep me updated on Idol news. I never know the schedule and only catch it on occasion. We have Wed night church tonight, so I'm sure I'll miss whatever's happening. I'll check back though!

:phanvan Darn it, I missed part of it - had a long distance phone call. At least I got to see Chris

dial idol says these are the bottom 3 :

3-5(B3)Katharine McPhee22.467

4-6(B3)Kellie Pickler19.421

5-6(B3)Paris Bennett17.36

How the heck did judges think Katharine was bad and the song too big for her? Did I miss something or do I like her too much to see that she was bad last night?

Kelli just has to go this week. Her dumbness is just getting to me. She can't sing that song she tried. I thought the experts gave some of them bum assistance. I'm worried about Taylor, but Kat and Elliott and Paris are the best.

What's going on between Ryan and Paula? Is there some kind of feud? Got in on the tail end of it on GMA this morning.

Katherine did NOT perform poorly. I think that the judges like to experiment with mind games to try and manipulate public opinion. (If simon likes them and paula hates them, what will the public vote...If the singer was great and everyone tells them they are awful, how will the public vote...if the singer was awful{Kellie} and simon says she was great, what will thepublic do...etc)

ELLIOTT did great, i haven't really paid much attention to him, as i am a DIE-HARD Chris fan...but Elliott commanded my attention last night. I voted for Elliot and Chris.

I would say who i thought was going home tonite, but i am ALWAYS way off on that. However, I think that Kellie NEEDS to be the one to leave.