Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

American Idol

paula

I was wondering about the seating chart. I hadn't noticed it at all until I re-wound & re-watched it. ;) But I'll be scouting it tonight!! We have to record it again, lol, so I get to watch it as often as I need to! Heh. I'm interested to see who she sits by & if she sits as close to them! Maybe it's just how she is & wasn't particular to Chris? (I'm not sure which would be better! LOL)

I am still rooting for Chris!!! Not a good song for him, but the man has an incredible voice. I actually thought Bucky sounded pretty good last night, but I love that song. Poor Mandesa, having to sing country..... and wear that outfit! Definitely not a good night for her. I think it is just plain wrong to make them do the country theme anyway. And what is up with Kenny Rogers face??? He looks good,,,,just not like I remember him looking. Too much botox or too tight of a facelift?

Can't wait for tonight...gonna check out the whole Chris and Kellie thing. I hope that Katherine goes home...I know she can sing, but something about her bugs me...Maybe it is that my husband lust over her when she is on....maybe thats it...i dunno.....hehe:argue: thats us when he lust over her!

I just finished watching the elmination show and all I have to say is "HOLY CRAP!!"

You can say that again....HOLY CRAP!!! I cannot believe that! Mandisa was one of the best...she did have an off night though.....BUT WOW..that sucks!

That came as a huge surprise. I figured Kathryn maybe. I really didn't think Mandisa would go all the way, but I thought she would go lots further than she did. It's getting down to eliminating people we all like now and that's rough. Still think it will be Kellie and Chris in the showdown and I'll be shocked if it isn't.

Me too DrewsLou! SHOCKED!

Not Mandesa.

Paris, Bucky and even my lover boy Ace needed to go before HER!

I didnt notice anything odd with Kellie and Chris tonight... other then the usual sitting next to each other stuff.

Janet, How about you??? Did our little minx do anything to Chris that you could see?

I don't think they choose where they sit. Last week, Ryan just said the whole top row was safe. I think they are assigned seating. I didn't see Kellie anywhere around Chris tonight...but then I haven't seen it at all.

I could have written that song for Kenny Rogers. Once again teary eyed. It seemed like the perfect song.

i was also really shocked about tonight. i really thought bucky would be going home. but did you see ryan announce what next weeks theme is? Queen songs. what is kellie gonna do for that? i just cant picture her singing any of queens songs.

I think the star of the show next week will definitely be Chris. Queen material would be right up his allley, and can't wait to see what he performs. As for Kellie, well country is really where it's at for her, but for a lot of others rock is not their thing either, so it should get mighty interesting. Chris seems to be the only authentic rocker we have. I bet he's thrilled with this choice.

Thank you thank you thank you!! My hubby and I were looking through our CDs for the song (do you find yourself wanting to hear the songs after they've been on the show???) but we were looking in the wrong section!! Gonna go get my Vertical Horizon CD out of my Christian Rock box and flip it in the ole player this morning!!!

Thanks thanks thanks again!!

~cheri

NOOOOO - not my girl Mandisa!?!?!?!

My daughter is crushed! She believes that Mandisa was sent home because she is heavy - says she won't watch the show anymore because they pick the winners (she is only 8 and skin'n bones). Paris, Mandisa, and Elliott are her favorties (my middle boy is named Elliott, so we all know who he's cheering for!) so she was bawling last night!!! We look forward to watching Idol as a family, but I am starting to feel like it is not much of a family show this season (drunk comments, gay bashing, naughty, ballsy, sexy, etc.) I am disappointed in the turn the show has taken.

I think the remaining contestants are talented, but I really feel that the most talented are:

Chris and Kathrine - they really are the best singers

Elliott is one of my faves, but it is his personality that I like, he's a good singer, but not the best by a longshot

Taylor is my very favorite, but he doesn't have a mainstream style (which is what they are looking for)

Paris is okay, but she gets on my nerves somewhat

Ace is hot, but he should have been gone by now - we all know that he is the least talented BY FAR

Bucky continues to grow on me week after week - I hope he goes a little further

Kelli just totally bothers me, maybe its because a small town, homecoming queenish, blonde country singer won last year. Sure, she's cute, but she isn't very talented. She and Ace need to go work for Abercrombie & Fitch and leave Idol to the talented, less hottie crowd!!

Cheri's Idol forecast-

Winner - Chris , Kelli , Taylor , Kathrine , Paris , Bucky , Ace , Elliott

ahhh, who knows?????

And Queen? hmmm, they do have a lot of tunes, but I can see a struggle for Paris, Kelli, and Taylor next week (not that performance even matters at this point)!

Til later!

~cheri

I was SHOCKED!!!! I really, really, really thought the left group was the bottom 3. I mean, the middle group had never been in the bottom, had they? It was a total flip-flop! I wonder sometimes... ya know they had that error last year....

I voted for Mandisa, but didn't spend hours voting for her... I tend to spend more time voting for the ones I think are going that I don't want to go. I'm so bummed!

I did notice that Kellie was between Ace & Chris... and that she kept scooting to her right, which was Ace this time... so it MAY just be a scooting-right thing. But then after they formed groups & came back safe, she sat next to Chris again (everyone else switched it up). He was on her left, and she sat REALLY close... when they showed the bench her arm was in front of his (they were more or less overlapping). But it was far less obvious then last week, so it may have just been coincidence.