Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

American Idol

paula

Kellie was flirting with Chris? I missed it completely. I do remember during the auditions how happy Chris's wife was for him to make it through and said it was his life's dream. They seem immensely happy together and I don't think the wife has a thing to worry about. I would die for Kellie's body...but lets face it I think I had one at 17 too...I vaguely remember.

Seacrest was on Jay Leno last night and told them that Simon Cowel hired a sculptor to make a huge statue of himself for his courtyard...talk about worship!! They also asked him about dating Terry Hatcher and he owned up to it, but made light of it saying "we are the same size and can wear the same jeans"....too funny.

I'll have to keep a closer eye on Kellie this week and watch her. She should be old enough to know married is off limits. I imagine she will be great in the country theme though, probably the best because it's her genre.

Still thinking they are going to have to beat Chris out. He is awesome. When he sang Hemorrhage I could close my eyes and hear Fuel....and yeh I occasionally listen to rock (what can I say).:) My favorite is country though. In my part of the country if it isn't country it isn't music.

Someone mentioned Grey's Anatomy. It's my favorite show and I love Patrick Dempsey as McDreamy. He is definitely DREAMY, and the show is fantastic. I like it better than Desperate Housewifes to tell the truth.

I thought Mandisa did a great job with Faith Hill at the beginning....so maybe she will chose another Faith song. Kelli will probably do Martina McBride...i can see her doing that. Don't know about the rest...but it should be interesting.

Sorry, I thought Kelli was 17, not 19...so now it goes from sick to a homewrecker...I really don't like her!

picklertruthprom.jpg

Can you believe this dress?? I would kill to have a body like that, but I don't think I'd advertise it at prom.

Now that ya'll have pointed out her minx-like ways with Chris, I hope now more than ever she goes! That's just wrong!!

:ban: Kristin

Hi Paula! I'm here--and I TOTALLY missed that Kelli Pickler's shenanigans last week--will be glued to the set tonight to watch for more indescretions!

I think that Katharine is a great singer, but like another poster already said, I think she is pretty blah personality wise........

OMG, are those her pubes peeking out from that dress? And why on Earth did God bless that girl with a voice when she already got the damn bod?

oh, there is an entire part of the vote for the worst website devoted to that dress and her body--

I think that pix is photoshopped, myself. but not sure

I would die for Kellie's body. Do I see a little bit of jealousy on this thread :ban: She really should have her eye on Ace...he's the hottie. Don't worry about Chris. He is very happy with his wife and kids.

I am an avid photshopper, and I don't think so. I don't think it's her nether regions we're seeing, I think it's a shadow on her abs. Her hands are too purposefully posed on the top hem of the dress to be fabricated, IMHO.

Hey, you never know. There are some DAMN good photoshoppers outthere. lol.

Chris can sing...big deal. Why would someone as beautiful as Kelly want an old bald headed, nothing to look at guy, with a wife and kids. I think you guys are imagining things. Now if you tell me she is hot for Ace, I'd buy that in a minute. Kellie has a fantastic body. She could have most anyone she wanted...and I sure don't think someone that looks like Chris would be her type. His looks turn me off completely.

I really truly think you are looking at the top two in the competition, and at the end they will be going against each other for American Idol. Chris is extremely talented; Kellie is more at home in the Country element; but last yr. Carrie Underwood was definitely Country and walked away with it. Simon stated on Jay Leno he though Kellie was far cuter than last year's winner. I personally can't see it. I thought and still think Carrie Underwood is really pretty. Kellie is a cutie alright, but I sure don't think Simon should have made the comparison, nor do I think he should state who he thinks will be there at the end while the competion is still on.

I like Mandisa, but I just don't think she is going to make it. I really don't. She is more of a gospel singer, and a darned good one, but I don't see her as the American Idol. Who the heck is dressing that girl...she doesn't have the body for jeans. I wouldn't think of wearing jeans with my body for sure, for sure. I am, however, looking forward to banding and being able to wear those neat jeans one of these days, but today isn't the day.

I hope Chris being a family man goes a long way. Both Kellie and Chris will go far I think. Look at Clay Aiken,,,,runner up and the far bigger star. No one hears of Ruben Studdard anymore. Lots of things Ruben can't do because he has heart problems now and can't have weight loss surgery like he wants. I know how he feels, I had to go through by-pass and wait years before I could even get approved for banding, so I feel for him. His mama feeds them boys toooooooooooo good!!

Anyway, in all seriousness, I think Kellie and Chris are going to the end, and I don't think Chris is anything to look at, but he has a fantastic voice, and hey if you can sing in this world you can get about anybody you want.

chicken Little was on Regis and Kelly, and today on Ellen. He is certainly making the rounds...unfortunately not getting any better though :ban: