Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

American Idol

paula

Kim, I loved your list. Your opinions are EXACTLY what I was thinking too.

So chicken Little is gone.

I bet his parents are happy this ride if over!

Whats the deal with Kelli??? Is LBT the only place she is seen for who she really is? Repeating Simon: a naughty little minx.

This group of voters includes all the men from 16-70 years of age.

Dody, I choked on my coffee reading what you said about Paula Abdul. Horney broad.... LMBO!!!

Everyone is so "fun" to her. "Know what I like about you???" seems to be what she tells everyone.

Everything is happy and fluffy. NOT!

Criticism hurts, but its stuff wisdom and correction is made from. Simon ususally hits the bullseye with this comments.

She acts all hicksville and innocent--did you hear her?? "what's a ballsy?" OMG give me a break---she's from North Carolina, not the third world! And did you see/hear Chris (who was sitting next to her) say "don't ever say that again" after she said it????? She is an idiot--maybe a talented idiot, but c'mon, I, personally am tired of the dumbed down blonde redneck act.

ICK.

Taylor better get busy and do something amazing this next week! Anyone know what the theme of the music is?

the pictures are in no particular order, btw....

I'll miss Kevin, lol, though he wasn't Idol material. Even Barry said he was the sweetest, lol.

I noticed Ace got out of the bottom 3 this week. :) Lisa didn't!

Can't wait for next Tuesday!!!

I actually teared up when they did the Kevin flashbacks before he sang, he is just such a sweet kid. More kids should be that innocent and sweet. He took it very well, he knew it was coming. He was very gracious too. His parents must be very proud.

Well I got the bottom 3 right, but I was actually shocked to see that Kevin was the one gone. NOT that he didn't need to be gone, but he had the whole "vote for the worst" website supporting him and his fan base of 12 year old girls. Which just goes to show that sometimes that isn't even enough if you just don't have "it".

I'm kinda glad he's gone, I think the competition is starting to toughen up. Just need to get rid of a few more. Kelly's ignorant act is just getting annoying, as is Paula's weirdness. The night that she was hitting Simon I was embarrased FOR her. Not that I even listen to her comments, Randy puts it eloquently, but Simon says it like it is...which they need to hear.

Yeh I get into this. I did musical theatre for about 15 years of my life, gave it up for law school and AI is the closest it gets for me now!

Have a great day everyone,

:) Kristin

About freakin' time Kevin is gone! Nice kid... but he had no business in that competition in the first place. My husband and I actually cheered out loud when Ryan said Kevin was going home. chicken Little shouldn't be hurting for a date anytime soon! Bucky and Lisa better step up their game next week or one of them is next!

Did you hear the screams for Chris?? Yeah baby! :rockon:

YEA.....KEVIN IS GONE!! I never have to listen to that lisp again.....Chris is awesome......everyone knows that, but I had to just say it again!

I agree, Bucky and Lisa better be steppin' up their game or it's their head on the chopping block next. Although I'm counting the day until Pickler is gone. That dumb blond hick act is grinding my last nerve. I missed Chris telling her not to say that again. LMAO!

Great Ron Jeremy joke!

Paula must have come down from her high last night, she acted sort of normal. :)

Yeah, even though I know he deserved to be off last night, it still makes you kinda sad when you watch the farewell vido..remember, though - pretty much all of these contestants will be finding a career in music, just because they were finalists on AI. He is so young, he's got all kinds of time...maybe a Broadway career?

Seriously, I am worried about Paula A. I mean, I kinda like her and hate to think she's doped up. She was better last night, but her eyes are still looking glazed.

Can't wait to find out the theme for next week!

Cindy

Yeah, we were wondering if Paula's drunk 100% of the time. She did seem better last night, but she's just... off.

Yea!!! chicken Little is gone....Bucky you are next bud and then Kelli(that I am a country hick and don know nuthin is grating on my nerves for Christ sake! Somebody get that girl a dictionary! I think you need to actually hear a Patsy Cline song before you actually try to sing her songs...I didn't think Kelli did that good of a job. You want to hear some smoldering Patsy Cline...go listen to Cowboy Junkies version of Walking After Midnight....AWESOME! Madisa and Chris rock...man I could eat him up like candy!! (did I type that out loud???) I wish Paula would get off of whatever she is on...or better yet, just sit a tape recorder in her place...I agree that Simon usually tells the truth in his own blunt fashion...but what is with all the sexual references lately to Pickler??? You think he has a thing for her? :-)

Hey Paula~

How you doing this week? You've been on my mind a lot lately...everytime I think of American Idol (and Ace's sweet muscular shoulders and ...oh, my, there I go again!!!) Four weeks, not a pound lost for me, guess it's time for a fill! How bout you? Got that cheating, stinking, rotten, good-for-nothing monkey off your back??

:focus:

~cheri

Cheri, LOL - nope! Now Im fighting that bad boy with diet pills. All I wanna do it eat. I wake up and think of WHEN Im gonna eat. When I finally eat, I think of when its gonna happen again. Almost like a newlywed with sex, thats me with food.< /p>

I love food.

oh, and speaking of Ace...:)

Lets see, he dances well (phew, too well), sings, good lookin, kind natured, soft spoken, seems intelligent.... think he's interested in being a sperm donor?

I agree that Simon usually tells the truth in his own blunt fashion...but what is with all the sexual references lately to Pickler??? You think he has a thing for her? :-)

Keri, thats an idea! Never thought of that.

And speaking of Kelli and Simon, I cant imagine him comparing HER to Carrie Underwood. Carrie was so sweet (genuine) and innocent. Kelli is NOT.

But have you noticed that Paula Abdul doesnt go on and on about her like she does to the others?

I can't wait until Kellie is gone...she really grates on me. No one could actually be that naive and innocent...I hope she'll go soon! I missed the performances this week (my mom is in the hospital) but watched the results show. I think Mandisa is gorgeous as well as having a spectacular voice. ANd I loved it that she stood up for herself when Simon made the comments about her size way in the beginning. I hope she wins...

Emily