Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Pre-banders unite!!!

My biggest fear is that it will jst be one more failed attempt!

That is one of my biggest fears as well. The only other major fear I have is that Blue Cross won't approve my authorization. I honestly don't know what I will do if that happens. I've been saving up for a downpayment on a house and if I have to pay for the surgery, it means I'll be renting for a looong time.

I've finished all of my evals and tests and my surgeon's office is planning to submit my info on Monday. I'm back in "waiting" mode, which actually does not bother me (much) because my part is done. It's all up to God and my HMO.

I am really struggling with why I would be willing to pay 15,000.00 for a Lap Band when I could just stop eating and have the same affect. But it's obvious that I can't do that. Does anyone understand this or feel the same way? Insurance does not pay so it is all out of pocket for me.

My EXACT feelings!!! I'll be a self pay also and I keep flip-flopping on the decision! I told my boyfriend this afternoon on our way to lunch.... how motivated would I be if someone said...I'll pay you $15,000 if you can lose 80 lbs? :moony: OMG! Well heck ya!! Wait...then what's the difference?! Either I'm paying it or saving it. Dangit!!:ermm

I'm to be banded in Puerto Vallarta on March 27th...five days after my 50th birthday and on my first day of spring break! I CANNOT WAIT! I am self-pay. I'm a bit nervous, but I'm nervous going to the dentist. Come to think of it, I'm MORE nervous going to the dentist! I'm going through the last supper syndrome and it's making me ill. The thought of eating out right now gags me.

B

Hi, everyone! I am going for my pre-op appointment on March 8th. I am going to be banded by Dr. Eric Bour in Greenville. I am excited to have this done, but like everyone else, somewhat apprehensive about the surgery day itself. I will get through it and I have a good support group. Everyone except one very important person in my life is behind me on this. Is anyone else out there having someone important to them that is doing the same thing??? I think that bothers me the most. It's a very close friend and I just feel she is being selfish and not wanting me to lose the weight. Ugggghhhh! Good luck to everyone!!!! Pretty soon, we'll be on the 'other' side!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• Ladiva04

Hello,
      I had my surgery on the 25th of June of this year. Starting off at 117 kilos.😒
      · 1 reply
      1. NeonRaven8919

Congrats on the surgery!

• Sandra Austin Tx

I’m 6 days post op as of today. I had the gastric bypass 
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • RacMag  »  bhogue925

Hi, I’m new here. I’m currently on the liver shrinking diet. So far so good, but I have to say I haven’t found a protein shake I like. Anyone have any suggestions please? My surgery date is September 17th. 
      · 2 replies
      1. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife Core are by far the best. They taste just as they are - chocolate milk. You can either get the 26 grams or the 42 grams (harder to find and more expensive). For straight protein look at Bulksuppliments.com ..they have really good whey proteins and offer auto ship plus they test for purity. No taste or smell...

2. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife has strawberry, vanilla and of course chocolate. No more calories than other protein drinks. Stay away from Premiere, they're dealing with lawsuits due to not being honest about protein content.

• Doctor-Links

HGH For Sale
      hgh for sale at our online pharmacy

Human growth hormone (HGH) is a small protein which is made in part of the brain called the pituitary gland. It travels in your bloodstream all over your body to make your body grow.
      HGH is very important in the body. It is needed for children to grow normally. It helps make sure there is enough muscle and fat in the body. It keeps our bones healthy.
      Buy Rybelsus online, Rybelsus tablets
      You can order for wegovy at our online pharmacy
      Check for the prices of 0.25mg, 0.5mg and 1mg at our online pharmacy and buy ozempic.
      · 0 replies
    • Doctor-Links

hgh kaufen  in unserer Online-Apotheke  
      Menschliches Wachstumshormon (HGH) ist ein kleines Protein, das in einem Teil des Gehirns, der Hypophyse, produziert wird. Es wandert in Ihrem Blutkreislauf durch Ihren ganzen Körper, um Ihren Körper wachsen zu lassen.
      · 0 replies
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches