Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Hi, was just wondering what is a great/good Multivitamin to take after having Lap Band done?

Vitamin World has some great liquid ones that have everything you need and taste good. Good prices too.

Thats easy,,, Flintstones Complete with CHOLINE Must have the Choline. They are chew-able.

I do 3 a day and when they test my blood I don't need anything else. Vitamin B is the Choline.

I buy mine on ebay 200 for 14.99 and they pay the shipping.

Also go to their website and print a coupon "COPY IT" and when you see them on sale buy a few.

Not to mention their not bad either, and I get my energy from them.

Shirley.

Interested in the ebay dealer ? Let me know, and I will share the name. He's very good.

I use Centrum chewables for women I could not find them in any of the stores around me so I went to my favorite online drugstore www.drugstore.com and they of course had them so I ordered them and I chew one every morning with my Protein Shake they have a nice citrusy taste to them and some of the liquid ones made me gag so Iam happy I found them online.

I use vita chews. Taste like chocolate chews! Comes in caramel too!

Thats easy,,, Flintstones Complete with CHOLINE Must have the Choline. They are chew-able.

I do 3 a day and when they test my blood I don't need anything else. Vitamin B is the Choline.

I buy mine on ebay 200 for 14.99 and they pay the shipping.

Also go to their website and print a coupon "COPY IT" and when you see them on sale buy a few.

Not to mention their not bad either, and I get my energy from them.

Shirley.

Interested in the ebay dealer ? Let me know, and I will share the name. He's very good.

Thank you for this info I would like to know the ebay dealer so I can buy from them thank you

shopexceptionalproducts has them for $14.99 on ebay.

Also where I buy my Muscle Milk from has them on sale.

Google AllStarHealth.com and they have 150 for $11.09 or 200 for $16.79

Whatever you buy from them all shipping is only one price $5.95.

Look around and see if you need anything there, prices are decent.

I take natures made multi for her with Iron and Calcium. They are large but I dont have any issues swallowing them anymore. I just got used to them

I get the costco Store brand equivilant of Flintstones with Choline and only take 1 a way. I also take a Caltrate chewable Plus, and a dedicated Vitafusion Vitamin D.

Do these have the kiddy flavors? I am currently using chewable kids, and am finding the more I take them, the less I like the taste.

costco also has chewable gummies for adults

Hi, was just wondering what is a great/good multivitamin to take after having Lap Band done?

ive been wondering this as well.. but in t he meantime ive bought some barley green. a powder mixed with water.. not too bad to drink. i dont know if i can use this after lapping though. i suppose it depends on the amount one can drink at a time. i know that its completely organic.

The costco Vitamins I take are childrens' but I don't mind the flavor. In fact I take my misc. chewable vitamins during my commute to work as a pre Breakfast snack. I really like the Caltrate Plus Calcium ones.

I also take a dedicated Iron (needs to be taken an hour before the calcium or it prevents the body from absorbing the calcium), coq10 (because I take a statin), and 5000 mg Biotin