Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

never used premade. why do you want premade?

Has anyone tried oh yeah Protein Shakes? Im curious about the taste?

I use jay Robb, just add soy milk. sometimes I add fruit (raspberries, mango, strawberries)

I worry that the nutritional value is compromised in the premade.

EAS Advantage, low carb high Protein and tasty... I think you can get vanilla, strawberry, chocolate fudge, and rich dark chocolate at Sam's. I know you can get them at GNC and Target. I take one out of the fridge in the morning, add a straw, and head to work.

go to allstarhealth.com and buy the MUSCLE MILK LIGHT online. Its cheaper that way.

I drink the following:

Vanilla creme mix with water/ can be used for a base.

chocolate Milk

strawberry

Cookies n Creme

chocolate Peanut Butter.

These are all very good, I keep them in the house to switch up.

They all mix with Water.

premier nutrition from costco. 160 calories, 30 Protein, low carb/fat. Total of 18 for $25

I've been trying some ready made to get ready to start pre-op diet soon, Muscle Milk strawberry was awful! Made me nauseated for most of the day and left a horrible after taste in my mouth the rest of the day too.

i love Boost drinks. not as high in Protein as i would like but great to grab as i run out the door every am. choc and strawberry are good, vanilla is a little too rich for me. target, Walmart etc near the instant Breakfast or diabetic food section.

I lked Pure Protein, although it doesn't have the isolate protein my dietician recommended I always look for. Boost was one she said to stay away from because of sugar and not enough protein. along with Ensure, slim fast and a few others. I've heard Costco's kirkland brand is good but I haven't tried it yet.

i used the slimfast shakes...the ones with 20g of Protein, 180 calories and 2grams of net carbs...i found them to be delicious:)

I second that Premier ready to drink is quite good.

For ones you make at home I made "ice cubes" out of sugar free flavored selzer and blended the shake which gave it a nice icy frappe like texture. I also added sugar/fat free pudding powder which helped with the flavor.

I also like the Premier Nutrition Protein Shakes (chocolate) from costco. Just grabbed a case of them yesterday!

I love the Isopure juices. They have 40 grams Protein in 20 oz, only 160 calories. Some of the flavors are horrible, but I've found the pineapple Orange banana, Grape and Alpine Punch ones to be wonderful. Since they are juice based, they aren't as heavy on your stomach as the milk based ones. I get them at GNC, not sure if they are also at costco.< /p>