Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Could I Be Your Mentor?

Ccorrea: are you writing down what you eat (limit to 1200 calories or less and at least 60 grams of proteins) each day?

Are you exercising?

What is your accountability? Are you recording weekly weigh-ins.

I did all of the above to lose 115 lbs in 14 months.

Let me know if you need any exercise ideas or food tips.

Please check in and let us know how you're doing :)

I admit i could be doing better I start out really good but then i give up because I'm still feeling hungry. I've tried just portioning my meals but I'm still hungry ... I have had 4 fills and not feeling the restriction... I'm even thinking about starting on appetite suppressant's which defeats the purpose of me getting the surgery... I would really appreciate any advice or ideas that you think I could use that could help me out

Ccorea: are you physically hungry? Or is it "head hunger"? What band do you have?

I have the bigger band i believe it holds up to 12 cc ..... And it's physically hungry I don't get full off the meals that I measure and supposed to eat

I to need help. I drink all day my crystal light,but problem is I even drink when I'm not suppose to around meals. I take mess that make my mouth dry so I'm constantly taking sips. I know I'm not suppose to do that . How do I break this habit of drinking before during and after meals? What are some EASY meals to prepare myself when you live with 9 other people and will offend them if you don't eat what they prepare?

I admit i could be doing better I start out really good but then i give up because I'm still feeling hungry. I've tried just portioning my meals but I'm still hungry ... I have had 4 fills and not feeling the restriction... I'm even thinking about starting on appetite suppressant's which defeats the purpose of me getting the surgery... I would really appreciate any advice or ideas that you think I could use that could help me out

How much Water are you drinking? I find that drinking regularly and good quantity really helps with hunger pangs - as often I just misinterpret - i am not hungry but thirsty. Hope you are having a better week :-)

love your input - my surgery is in the am so I'm sure I'll be checking back frequently!

I went and had my fill on Monday feel a little more restriction. Ill take your advice and try drinking more Water see if that helps Thank u. :)

Your an inspiration.... this gives everyone including me hope :)

Ccorrea: are you writing down what you eat (limit to 1200 calories or less and at least 60 grams of proteins) each day?

Are you exercising?

What is your accountability? Are you recording weekly weigh-ins.

I did all of the above to lose 115 lbs in 14 months.

Let me know if you need any exercise ideas or food tips.

Please check in and let us know how you're doing :)

If I could remember to do all these things, weight watchers would have been enough! I am recently banded 4-2 and I cant stop drinking with meals! I thought I would be easy but it's not! I think its in my head but i feel like i m chocking on the food if i dont! Help!

I'm not sure how successful u can be if I drink with ur meals as u r jst washing the food thru ur band.

I'm not sure how successful u can be if I drink with ur meals as u r jst washing the food thru ur band.

Well.....it's official!! I'm doing horrible! We had company and I am eating regular! There was cake here, etc....I AM TWO WEEKS POST OP AND EATING REGULAR FOOD!!!! I thought this would help!! It's not! They gave me a very small list to eat for the next 2 weeks! I hate so much on there!!! I'm supposed to be purée! I hate cottage cheze, plain farina and yogurt! And suggestions? I am so depressed AND PMSING TOO!!

I would love some support I am still in the begininng stages of my journey but I am trying to get a jump start on the eatin habits and excercisng but I feel like no one supports my choices at home. They say they do the do the opposite of what they say I want to keep motivated and excited but it's really hard.