Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Pizza vs. Watkins Lemon Room Freshener

pizza wins. I've sprayed my office, the halls, and the kitchen twice because F-ing ERIN is toasting her morning pizza in the toaster oven. I'm "this" close to opening the toaster oven and emptying my can of Lemon Citrus Room Freshener all over her pizza!

Don't get me wrong, I love my Watkins, but pizza is sadly more powerful. Not even air freshener makes the smell go away. And instead of working, I'm back at LBT bitching venting because I'm having a rough time with food this week.

(%&*%^)_+%&*%^@%&&^@#$%#$@#$@%^&^@*()))*%&

ROFLMA....me too!

last night we had a fire going and i SWORE calvin had Cookies stashed in the top of the fireplace. all night long i kept smelling fresh baked cookies. BASTARD!!! all night long he swears there are none in the house.

then at 11 as we are winding down for bed calvin realizes he lit one of those smelly yummy candles in what else but FRESH BAKED COOKIE SCENT.

GO QUICK SPRAY THE PIZZA!!! i felt like hurling the candle across the room!

michelle

How about hubby eatting McDonalds in the car when I'm driving, I made him roll down the windows! :biggrin1:

Guest ASPHALT ANGEL

I don't even know F--ing Erin and I want to kill her. Spray the damn pizza!! Spray the pizza!!!

Funny how Jersey girls think alike!

OMG, I have another F-ing Erin story (many of you have known her for years through my F-ing Erin posts.)

Last week we got an enormous tray of frosted Cookies for V-Day. Being a holiday, I allowed myself one heavenly delight. Before leaving work, I (as us eating monsters do) took a final count of what was left and then planned on having just one more with the next morning's coffee.

Next morning I intentionally skipped Breakfast to walk in the office, coffee in hand and was shocked to see 3 lonely Cookies as I passed the kitchen, but hey, I only needed one. So I set my purse and coffee on my desk (10 feet around the corner) and went back to find the dirty tray empty! Maybe 4 seconds had passed, so I went on a mad march around the office to find Erin in the copy room stuffing her face with one and the other 2 sitting next to her.

Who the hell takes all three of the last cookies in one fell swoop when there are 8 other employees? Who? ERIN, THAT'S WHO! I was flaming mad to the point I ate 5 store-bought cookies the next day. Erin is the food devil. She's got weird powers.

I farted in the toaster oven. Shhhhh.

Lucky you let it cool off first. I can see it now....

1. Explaining to your hubby the really fascinating burn marks on your rear end.

2. Today on Channel 6, Freak toaster oven explosion destroys legal office.

Lisa, that girl would drive me nuts with her mannerism. I would have said "DO YOU MIND, I'D LIKE ONE" and maybe some one else would.

Maybe you should make a batch of brownies w/exlax in it and put it by her desk (yeah I know thats mean, I wouldn't do it but its tempting).