Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

The last couple days the board has given me a server error? Anyways, glad to have you guys back to talk to, LOL

I just ordered the unjury sampler pack- some chocolate, vanilla, strawberry, chicken Soup and unflavored.

What do you guys think of this protein- I like the thought of the unflavored to add to things to get more Protein in.

I can't have soy stuff, this is whey....

Also, what ready to drink Protein stuff do you drink? And what do you think of yogurt as a source of protein?

I am pretty tight in the morning so I have a Premier Protein drink every morning.. They are from costco and they are 130 cals for 30 grams of Protein. I am lazy to do the powders but I used the GNC in the post op phase. Greek yogurt is great for protein and works great as sour cream. I dont like the sweet ones.

I have been using Jay Robb whey Protein Powder. I really like the fact that is uses Stevia rather than artificial sweeteners or sucralose. I know the Vitamin Shoppe has there own version with Stevia that is a few bucks less. That being said, Jay Robb is the only one I have tried thus far. I am going to get some samples at at local shop, which you can also order online at www.nashuanutrition.com. They specialize in nutrition for weight loss and bariatric patients. I believe online the samples are $1.95 each, not sure if they are powder or ready to drink. They may have both. Good luck finding one that works for you :)

have you guys ever tried Syntrax nectar Protein powder? The only place to buy it is mybariatricpantry.com (it's the cheapest) and that Protein Powder is ahhhmazing

I love chocolate truffle, vanilla Bean Torte, strawberry Mousse, and Roadside Lemonade

Unjury is the Protein Powder that I purchased also. I can't stand the vitamin/medicine taste of other Protein powder. I tried at least 5 of the canned and bottled Proteins and couldn't drink any of them. I think Unjury is the best. My husband just started Protein Shakes along with me. I think I need to be careful of what I add to the powder. I was adding 8oz. of 100% fruit juice and found my blood sugar went up so now I am blending it with Unsweetened vanilla Almond Milk from Traders Joe. Do you have a Oster individual blender? They sell them at Target for $19.99. You mix what you want with your Unjury and then put on your sipper lid and off you go. Great product.

I use Dymatize Elite Protein in Gourmet Vanilla-114 calories, 23 g of protein, 2 g carbs and ZERO Sugar- it tastes like vanilla milk- even tastier when you add 2 frozen strawberries, 1 tsp of honey and 1 tsp flax seed oil and it is a great shake..... the 5lb container makes 73+ shakes and was $46 at the Vitamin Shoppe so it was $0.63 a shake.< /p>

I use the Unjury unflavored Protein powder a lot. I mix Sugar Free Chocolate pudding cup with a little fat free cool whip and a half a scoop of protein powder and is makes a wonderful chocolate mousse. Its also good mixed with lemonade or other flavored waters. Its a great way to supplement your protein intake.

I haven't gotten my fill yet so I have been watching what mushy foods I eat Breakfast is hard cause after coffee and a boost I still am nifty an I don't really like eggs can anyone help

I really like the Premier Protein drink too! Lower carve than most. I also use 0 fat Greek yogurt to add Protein to Soups, scrambled eggs ect. It's really good in soups during the 1st stages.