Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

How Long Does It Take U To "feel" Your Fill

I have 3cc in my 10cc band had my 2nd fill 4 weeks ago and i am finally starting to see the difference. But im scheduled formmy third today. So im wondering will i keep

Feeling the difference or is it stable an i can get my 3rd fill?

How long do you keep feeling your fill?

When you need a fill was different for me all the time. I based it on my portions. If I could eat a lot more food or would get hungry between meals then I knew it was time for a fill. Sometimes I would be filled and it would be good for 2 months and even longer.

Good Luck

First Fill - Never felt anything

Second - took 2 weeks, then went away

Third - felt it that night, next day

4 weeks between fills should have you at a good place for your next one. "they" say it takes around 2 weeks for a fill to show itself. For some, it's more immediate than that...for me...it takes a good couple of weeks to really know how the fill is going to work for me.

I didn't feel anything different the first 2 fills. My 3rd one was "magic". I got my 4th fill about 2 mths later - then went 15 months until my 5th. I'm scheduled for another fill next Monday - I haven't lost much over the past few months and I still need to lose about 12 lbs. I'm hoping this will be THE ONE that takes me to my goal weight.

Good luck!

Marci

I had my first fill last week (4CC's) and I felt it immediately. I eat at least half of what I did between the surgery and my first fill. And that's saying a lot, because it was rare for me to even reach 1000 calories then. It's been a week, and the fill is still going strong! It's strange how it's different for everyone. I've already lost 4 pounds since then!

Thanks all - i just got my fill he added 1cc. Hes very conservative :) but he said since i had lost 8 pounds in the 4 weeks he want to keep it going. So ok we will see how i do this 4 weeks

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• BetterLeah

Woohoo! I have 7 more days till surgery, So far I am already down a total of 20lbs since I started this journey. 
      · 1 reply
      1. NeonRaven8919

Well done! I'm 9 days away from surgery! Keep us updated!

• Ladiva04

Hello,
      I had my surgery on the 25th of June of this year. Starting off at 117 kilos.😒
      · 1 reply
      1. NeonRaven8919

Congrats on the surgery!

• Sandra Austin Tx

I’m 6 days post op as of today. I had the gastric bypass 
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • RacMag  »  bhogue925

Hi, I’m new here. I’m currently on the liver shrinking diet. So far so good, but I have to say I haven’t found a protein shake I like. Anyone have any suggestions please? My surgery date is September 17th. 
      · 2 replies
      1. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife Core are by far the best. They taste just as they are - chocolate milk. You can either get the 26 grams or the 42 grams (harder to find and more expensive). For straight protein look at Bulksuppliments.com ..they have really good whey proteins and offer auto ship plus they test for purity. No taste or smell...

2. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife has strawberry, vanilla and of course chocolate. No more calories than other protein drinks. Stay away from Premiere, they're dealing with lawsuits due to not being honest about protein content.

• Doctor-Links

HGH For Sale
      hgh for sale at our online pharmacy

Human growth hormone (HGH) is a small protein which is made in part of the brain called the pituitary gland. It travels in your bloodstream all over your body to make your body grow.
      HGH is very important in the body. It is needed for children to grow normally. It helps make sure there is enough muscle and fat in the body. It keeps our bones healthy.
      Buy Rybelsus online, Rybelsus tablets
      You can order for wegovy at our online pharmacy
      Check for the prices of 0.25mg, 0.5mg and 1mg at our online pharmacy and buy ozempic.
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches