Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Just Spoke To My Family Doc ~ Bmi 32

Hello my name is Nikki and I spoke with my family doc yesterday and told him I was interested in getting the lap band. He gave me all the ins and out and asked me if I really want to do it. I said yes, I know I want to and he said he would write a letter to my insurance company once I found out if it is covered under my policy.

I have SISC III Anthem & BC/BS Federal... I have Lap Band VIP checking my insurance, I know SISC Anthem covers at 80% but not sure about BC/BS Federal. Has anyone had any experience with either of these insurances or a "lower bmi???

Just anxious and glad to be here to read all the post.

Hello I have BC/BS Federal and they cover 85% with a provider and 60%for non providers.

Good luck

Sorry to be a buzz kill but your BMI is wayy too low for the insurance to cover you I believe.

BCBS Fed will cover BMI 40 + with no co-morbidities and 35+ with 2 co-morbidities.

Yes, your vim is way to low. Mine was 34 and I self paid. Most doctors want even attempt to go through insurance unless you had a higher BMI and you had medical conditions

You only need to loose 44 pounds. Do you really want to have the lap band put into you for that? You look soo pretty....hardly overweight.....maybe just bump up your excersise? Most of us here would kill to be your weight!

Thank you I just go up and down all the time, I go anywhere from 180 down to 130 and it has been that way since I was thirteen years old. This is something I really want to do and I have a follow up appointment with my family doctor on Wednesday. I guess if it is meant to be it will happen.

I appreciate the replies...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• RacMag  »  bhogue925

Hi, I’m new here. I’m currently on the liver shrinking diet. So far so good, but I have to say I haven’t found a protein shake I like. Anyone have any suggestions please? My surgery date is September 17th. 
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • Doctor-Links

HGH For Sale
      hgh for sale at our online pharmacy

Human growth hormone (HGH) is a small protein which is made in part of the brain called the pituitary gland. It travels in your bloodstream all over your body to make your body grow.
      HGH is very important in the body. It is needed for children to grow normally. It helps make sure there is enough muscle and fat in the body. It keeps our bones healthy.
      Buy Rybelsus online, Rybelsus tablets
      You can order for wegovy at our online pharmacy
      Check for the prices of 0.25mg, 0.5mg and 1mg at our online pharmacy and buy ozempic.
      · 0 replies
    • Doctor-Links

hgh kaufen  in unserer Online-Apotheke  
      Menschliches Wachstumshormon (HGH) ist ein kleines Protein, das in einem Teil des Gehirns, der Hypophyse, produziert wird. Es wandert in Ihrem Blutkreislauf durch Ihren ganzen Körper, um Ihren Körper wachsen zu lassen.
      · 0 replies
    • juliie

good morning all ,my np sent all my cleared requirements to my insurance for approval yesterday, so now just waiting for an approval and surgery date  
      · 0 replies
    • BeanitoDiego

Lost my Pup last month and struggled really hard for that first month. Stopped tracking intake and slid into old habits here and there. Also quit working out. Can't walk in the neighborhood because of all of the memories we shared. Losing my Pup is the most heartbreaking thing I've ever been through. My Pup was my world 💔
      Talked to my doc during my one year followup and they were not worried about my current status. They know, and I know, that I will get back on track.
      · 0 replies
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches