Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Tech Question About This Site.......

On my computer, when I start reading a topic, after several people have added posts, they are all jammed together at the bottom of the page. If there is a post with say 25 replies, I can only read the first 5 or so and just get interested, then they are all jumbled together and I cant read any of them. Anybody got any ideas what Im doing wrong, oir how to fix ?

Thanks

I am having the same issue. I thought it was something in my system. If you know of a "fix" please share as I would also like to continue reading past 4 or 5 posts. Thanks. Foxy

After reading 4 or 5 responses I have to go to the next page.

What browser are you using? I am using Firefox on my PC, and Safari on my I-Pad have no issues at all.

I use chrome and all displays well

i either use firefox or chrome. no issues with either.

Sorry to hijack your thread, but is any one else able to get into specific forums right now? I have tried switching internet browsers and trying to enter from different spots, but am unable to access anything but the "view new content" section. Any help appreciated.

Stephy- I am having the same problem. Mostly all of the posts, blogs, and even topics pages I try to click on gives me a error message...this is what it says:

Server error

The website encountered an error while retrieving http://www.lapbandta...day-is-our-day/. It may be down for maintenance or configured incorrectly.

Here are some suggestions:

• Reload this webpage later
  • If I click on reload, nothing happens...but it will let me go back to the page I was on...what is going on here?...I am assuming its just what it says...maintenance?

That sucks :( When I tried in internet explorer, I got the same error message as above. When I try in Firefox, the page turns blank (unless of course I am going to new content).

Hopefully this gets fixed asap.

I don't use firefox anymore because it uses up WAYY too much space but when I tried IE, the same thing happened....how annoying! LoL Instead of spending every night playing pool online now I was coming on here and reading posts all night....now I'm lost lol

I know, I've been religiously poring over sections for the last month and need my forum fix!!!!

Do you want to go into Chat and see if thats working?

I'm in there now...if you wanna meet me there! ;)

Same thing happens to me-this happened several weeks ago and it's one reason I don't go on much. I think if you right click an area up top (the gray area) then click compatabilty view button to uncheck it (if it is checked) it helps.

This happens when you are using an older version of Internet Explorer. Its a bit of a pain as I cannot upgrade my IE at work due to compatibility with critical business software. Chrome is fine

I have IE on my system, that I only use for business.

I just opened and read this website with no problems.

Picked a lengthy post.

I was able to scroll down and read about 20 responses until it asked me to go to next page.

It was a lengthy post, so there were at least 6 pages.

So, I do not think it is due to the browser you are using. Perhaps "page Setup"

Oh, I am using the latest version of IE.