Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I dare you to be...

We must be twin's! I think it important to keep a Joural of your food intake calorie's and calories burned.

I look at the scale at that will determine, what I' have to do for the day.

I also use excel although I am less likely to enter the data, I find the fun part is building the spreadsheets and learning new functionality. I am not well versed in using complicated array formulas but I do a pretty good job on pivot tables and love to play with things like Lookups and using graphing.

I think I need to go to the Dawg school of array formulas but ultimatley no matter how complicated the array it doesn't seem to make me lose weight any faster

See now all you geekys...because while I can do somethings.....excel...isn't one of them. You all should make some things to be posted on lapbandtalk for tools people can use. Just think how famous you would become..........lol

Uh....what's a spreadsheet??????????

I'm lucky if I make it onto LapBand Talk on my first try......

See now all you geekys...because while I can do somethings.....excel...isn't one of them. You all should make some things to be posted on lapbandtalk for tools people can use. Just think how famous you would become..........lol

I actually thought about doing that very thing :) the problem is that everyone will want something a bit different.

I am sure we could make one that could do just about everything we'd ever need. Might get a bit big though!

Well, I would like to track my stats but since I work for the government, you know, I'm probably too lazy to do any work on my own!:confused: haha Can you tell me if there is a website that has a free download format for one of these sheets or did everyone do their own? I really like Excel format. Thanks for your help!:clap2:

I did my own. Cause I'm a geekette :confused:

I'd be happy to post mine, but my I'm rolling up my rows rather than creating new sheets every week/month, so unless I spend some time cleaning that up, you'd have to know how to do that :cake:

Hm. Maybe that's a good Sunday project :cake:

In the spirit of giving I've produced a simplified version of my tracker.

It has various sheets providing a weigh history, a food journal and vital stastics.

The vital's can calculate your BMI and give you a percentage body fat calculation. The female calculation may be a teeny bit inaccurate because women tend to be more complicated than men when it comes to percentage body fat. I did check it though and it seems to be correct :confused:

It was created in Excel 2002 (Office XP) but might work in Excel 2000.

It may warn you about macros - it does have three but they are purely navigation macros. You can leave the macros off if ya want - the buttons won't work if you do though.

Think thats it. Feel free to take it and make it more complicated if ya want.

I did slap copyright on it - so if you take it and make a million - I want some.

LBTdietbook.zip