Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Suckiest Birthday Of My Life!!!

Happy Birthday Kare! I wish you health, wealth, and happiness. Why are YOU getting a plumbers bill... shouldn't it go to the contractor that broke the main?

Happy Birthday Kare! Hope your day is getting better. And why is Michelle's brother out of the question? You need a younger guy - no 50 year old man could keep up with you!

Happy Birthday KARE!!!

By the looks of your avatar, there is NO WAY in Hell you are 50! You look like a hottie!

I hope your day goes better!!!

I agree! But even though everything bad has happened, its your birthday enjoy it. You only get one a year!

Happy Birthday!

Well I'm now waiting for the contractor to come back (& the plumber). The workers the contractor left here are running and running and running the Water (hosing down stuff) which is quite annoying considering what a river was running down the street yesterday and how much it's going to cost me.

The driveway guy said the pipe was not to code--by depth or material and they weren't responsible for it breaking because it should have been deeper. Mind you I have lived in this house TWENTY-TWO years with that pipe working just fine.

I'm a bit at their mercy while my front yard is hills of dirt, but I will try to get them to at least absorb part of the cost.

Times like this I wish DeLarla lived next door to come let them have it.

But the WORST part (right now anyway) is the fact that I really don't like the color. It's cobblestone and I like the greys but they mixed in some orange stones that look like hell with my yellow house so my priority now is getting them to switch out those stones. THAT is not going to be easy, but that's the most important thing right now.

Sorry to go on about this. You know later it will just be a good story. In this particular moment it is my reality.

But Michelle... do you think you could maybe just LEND me your brother for a night? He doing anything for Valentine's day???

Actually NO he is not, he is home here and going to have diner here with me and DH, to show you how sweet my brother is , he just gave me the most beautiful pair of white gold diamond earrings for V-Day..

chocolate is calorie free on V-Day!!

Happy Happy Happy Day ! Enjoy your night and deal with the plumber tomorrow !!! Live it up girl-you look great !

Wow, I am just wanting to repeat the "I cant believe you are 50".

You look gorgeous!!!!

Hope you had a great birthday.

Hugs

I have to say it too, all along I was thinking that you were in you late 20s too! I think it's funny how we all think we know what each other looks like based on a 1cm square picture! You look fab in any case! Sorry about your contracting woes I have to say that it is why I HATE home improvement. It NEVER goes as planned -- WHY!!????? My house was built in 1849 and just deciding to rewallpaper can turn into a month long odyssey into hell! Just pick a random day next week and have a do-over on your bday...treat yourself!

Sorry about your contracting woes I have to say that it is why I HATE home improvement. It NEVER goes as planned -- WHY!!????? My house was built in 1849 and just deciding to rewallpaper can turn into a month long odyssey into hell! Just pick a random day next week and have a do-over on your bday...treat yourself!

Thanks Bandayed (& everyone). The waterline break was really a mess--but in a way it made this bday more memorable. The new driveway (interlocking pavers that have a cobblestone look) look REALLY nice--but of course now the house looks like shit. Wasn't really planning on having to paint this year. It's always something!

This $6,000 job turned into an $8,000 job. There goes my buttlift!!