Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

How about a coupon/sample train?

On one of the old freebie forums I was on, they had what they call coupon/sample trains. Several people joined these "train" rides and exchanged coupons/samples. One person would be assigned to take the names and addresses of all involved and then post the order the train would go. Once I have the list together I would post on here who gets the coupons after me (I would start the train), then the next person takes what coupons/samples they want then replace with different coupns/samples and pass it on, till it returns to me, then we can either go again or crash the train. I hope that makes sense. I would be the person in charge. But let me know if any of you are interested. It is a great way to get coupons/samples and get rid of ones you don't want or need. (Also no ones addresses would be posted on here, only your screen name. The address would be included in the envelope with the coupons...similiar to a chain letter.)

I would be interested in this, sounds fun.

Everyone who wants to participate just PM me your user name, real name, and address and I will come up with a list. Once I get atleast 5 people to participate then I will start the train rolling. I will start with the first person to respond to this post, sending my coupons/samples to her, then they pass them on to the next person etc. PM your addys and I will start a list.

Well it doesn't look like anyone else in interested. SO I guess it will be us four. I will start the train by sending my coupons/samples to kyleighp, then she will pass them on to hagerteresa, then hagerteresa will pass them on to kennedy927 and then back to me. Then we can either crash the train or start all over. hagerteresa I still need your mailing addy so I can start the list and get the train rolling! Thanks.

sounds good to me, maybe the last person that it is sent to knows someone not on this board and they can forward it to them etc. Would that work?

That sounds great, (the passing on to someone else). I am still waiting on hagerteresa to pm or email me her addy so I can get the train rolling. If I don't hear from her by Friday (2/24) then I will start the train without her. Thanks.

I got it TODAY!!! You must know I have nappy naturally curly hair! (the dove hair products) I will definatley have to give them a try! Thanks. I will gather my things at home and send to Kim first thing Monday. Thanks again. Wonderful idea. I just wish more would participate.

Send your address to maudeispam. This would be soo much more fun if we had more people.