Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I Want A Thigh Lift....any Input??

OK so I just had a brachioplasty done not quite 2 weeks ago and let me tell you I am ECSTATIC with the results. Anyhow so my next PS that I want to have is an inner thigh lift. My plastic surgeon suggested doing this is a 2 step process.....he said so Lipo and give it time to heal then do the actual lift. Can they not do this together?

So here's a few questions I have for ppl that have had it done......I know I could google the info but I like to discuss this kind of stuff with ppl that have actually had it done

1. How happy were you with the results? My thighs for the most part are bumpy from cellulite and sag at the inner thigh.

2. How long were you down for? I work 3 jobs (1 FT and 2 PT bc Im easily bored) so I need to be back on my feet asap. I was down for the brachioplasty for about a week but it worked out to where we were closed for 2 weeks anyway :-)

3. How visible is this scar compared to others. My surgeon talked like he would have to go all the way down to the knee.

Good Questions! I wanna know too regular_smile.gif I had the Tummy Tuck, and breast lift with fantastic results. Now my thighs look like wads of chewed gum...really skinny, but ugly. Butt cheeks are like deflated balloons. Just curious how the after turns out and is it worth it?

I hope Sue Hamm comes on and posts, she had it done (UK) and is very happy.

I was very close to having it done but at 60, decided the $9000 was too much to take from savings. The recovery time is weeks and the scars go along the groin and down to the knee and sometimes the scars sag down. I agree from what I have read that it is better to do it in 2 steps if you actually need Lipo because they fill the tissue with saline and lidocaine and won't be able to judge your true contours after that. Best wishes and keep posting.

Mimi

PS Congrats on your brachio, I am happy with mine, also!!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• BetterLeah

Woohoo! I have 7 more days till surgery, So far I am already down a total of 20lbs since I started this journey. 
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • Ladiva04

Hello,
      I had my surgery on the 25th of June of this year. Starting off at 117 kilos.😒
      · 1 reply
      1. NeonRaven8919

Congrats on the surgery!

• Sandra Austin Tx

I’m 6 days post op as of today. I had the gastric bypass 
      · 0 replies
    • RacMag  »  bhogue925

Hi, I’m new here. I’m currently on the liver shrinking diet. So far so good, but I have to say I haven’t found a protein shake I like. Anyone have any suggestions please? My surgery date is September 17th. 
      · 2 replies
      1. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife Core are by far the best. They taste just as they are - chocolate milk. You can either get the 26 grams or the 42 grams (harder to find and more expensive). For straight protein look at Bulksuppliments.com ..they have really good whey proteins and offer auto ship plus they test for purity. No taste or smell...

2. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife has strawberry, vanilla and of course chocolate. No more calories than other protein drinks. Stay away from Premiere, they're dealing with lawsuits due to not being honest about protein content.

• Doctor-Links

HGH For Sale
      hgh for sale at our online pharmacy

Human growth hormone (HGH) is a small protein which is made in part of the brain called the pituitary gland. It travels in your bloodstream all over your body to make your body grow.
      HGH is very important in the body. It is needed for children to grow normally. It helps make sure there is enough muscle and fat in the body. It keeps our bones healthy.
      Buy Rybelsus online, Rybelsus tablets
      You can order for wegovy at our online pharmacy
      Check for the prices of 0.25mg, 0.5mg and 1mg at our online pharmacy and buy ozempic.
      · 0 replies
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches