Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

What Can I Eat? Stage 3 Mushy Foods With After Lap Band Surgery

Hi i was banded on 11/1/11, today I start my stage 3 mushy puree food, any sugeestions as what I can eat in the morning, midday and for supper? Please all suggestions help....and recepies are welcome too! thanks!

When I was in the mushy stage I could eat hummus, soft cheeses like cream cheese, low fat Peanut Butter, saltines, refried Beans, Soups, mashed potatoes, cream of wheat, etc. I still had to drink Protein Shakes too until I reached the solids phase.

Same here...I eat fat-free refired Beans with melted cheese, crackers (wheat ritz) and baby food. you can also try some soft scrambled eggs...if you can tolerate them. Stick to soft, non-scicy Soups are you best bet. I also had sweet potatoes with a little butter in my microwave. You can slow roast different veggies to over cook them as an alternative to green Beans.< /p>

Look on the bright side...you'll be able to eat real meat soon!

I ate anything that I could wiz with my immersion blender. It could have been stew,retried Beans hummus, lasagna, spaghetti roast beff dinner with potatoes and gravy...as long as I whizzed it and added a wee be of broth to loosen it up a bit..it was a good time!

I ate lots of low fat cottage cheese! Its yummy and fills you up! By the way I really dont know why I have this stupid line through my words...GRRR lol

cream of weat with a little bit on lite pancake Syrup in it! I loved it! LOL, mashed potatoes from every single place that sells them, broccoli and cheese Soup from subway. I think I even ate the taco meat, cheese and hot sauce out of a taco bell taco. OMG I'm getting hungry now!

Thank you guys, I loved all your answers! I havent weight my self recently but I know I am losing I can see the results, my first fill will be on Nov 28th hope all goes well, considering that I am still a little sore and I can acutally feel my port is that normal?

All ur answers are perfect. I'm at day 10 and I started mushy a little early and got carried away. Think I'm eating to fast even though it's a lot slower the n before and think I shouldn't have eaten chicken. Gonna try to get ack to basics for the remainder of my 2nd week. Then go for chicken. It's all confusing and so many ppl with different things it's kinda doping my hedge in, so confusing.

All the best to you all and marry Xmas!

All ur answers are perfect. I'm at day 10 and I started mushy a little early and got carried away. Think I'm eating to fast even though it's a lot slower the n before and think I shouldn't have eaten chicken. Gonna try to get ack to basics for the remainder of my 2nd week. Then go for chicken. It's all confusing and so many ppl with different things it's kinda doping my hedge in, so confusing.