Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

NSV - Bras

I've lost about 90 pounds since getting lap-band on November 24th of last year.....today I got bras at Victoria's Secret. Yes, I paid way too much for two bras. But this has always been a place I could never shop. I did a happy dance in the dressing room.

I always like to get my bras there because they make me feel more like a woman. U have to treat yourself to new stuff for all the hard work that you are doing. enjoy them. show them off to your honey..

Woohoo!

Nice! Their bras are expensive, but who cares? You deserve it for a job well done!

Way to Go! I may even do this and I hope it's not to far off! lol

OOhhhh. Thats awesome. I cant wait to buy I gorgeous overly priced bra. All I can wear at the moment are crappy sports bras or old lady bras. Its worth spending the money.

Never thought of ME shopping at VS! I've gone with my size 4 daughter, but you have all inspired me that one day I may actually shop there for me too! Wow!! The rewards just keep piling up!

The treat is well worth the price!!!

Congrats! I took my daughter shopping at VS a few months ago and hoped that someday I would be able to buy something there....Maybe next year! Something else to look forward to.

Congrats! I bought all my bras from VS. I agree, they do make you feel more like a woman, after being big as a cow! I went from 44dd to 36d and feel great! I wear the same size as my ultra slim daughter-in-law!

Nice! Their bras are expensive, but who cares? You deserve it for a job well done!

Love your Christmas themed tickertape! I'm going to steal your idea! Merry Christmas! Thank you! It's so cheery!

Jealous! But hopeful. I thought that was only my dream. And Victoria Secret workout pants with writing on the butt (i.e. Juicy?), I will wear those just because I can! LOL.

I want to shop at PINK! I am 29, and spent my 20's dreaming of fitting in those clothes. I am hoping when I turn 30 on June 10, 2012, I will go purchase myself some Pink clothes, that I will wear proudly at my house!!! :)

I want to shop at PINK! I am 29, and spent my 20's dreaming of fitting in those clothes. I am hoping when I turn 30 on June 10, 2012, I will go purchase myself some Pink clothes, that I will wear proudly at my house!!! smile.png

How nice that will be! I won't wear PINK, because I am 63, but it is good to have a goal at your age!

Lanebryant.com is how I have gotten through my fat years with style! Everyone is always asking me where my clothes are from, and their bras are adorable, fit well, and support the girls!