Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Guilty Bad Day

Hey guys. I am having a very bad night and I need to admit to my night and go on with life tomorrow I guess. I went to my nephews 18th birthday party today. And I ate way way way tooooo much. Then after the party I went to the bar with my cousin and drank WAY TOO MUCH ~ So I walked home a little three sheets to the wind. Thankfully the bar is within walking distance to my house...well I guess that could be a bad thing too...Then I came home and had some ice cream!! I have fallen off the wagon and the effing thing rolled over me!!! My front hurts, pain in my chest which I would assume is my band trying to climb out and choke me........or could be gas....My back hurts, for what ever ungodly reason I dunno...probably from sitting on the bar stool...who the hell knows at this point....but i really over did today and I am soooo paying for it now. My chest is killing me...must be a packed pouch. Its right in the middle of my chest...could be gas too....I had meatballs and chicken at the party and chips and cake, iey iey iey I am feeling SOOO GUILTY which sucks ontop of the physical pains that I am feeling. I am just going to go to bed. I have been having a bad day since I woke up!!! C R A N K Y!! I swear by everything that is holy I am only drinking Protein Shakes tomorrow and I am going to get on my gazelle for one straight hour. Let us not forget shoveling...damn blizzard thats coming our way....Its been snowing now for a few hours....and the floor is covered

NOT A GOOD DAY AND IM DISCUSTED IN MYSELF.

Okay, thanks for listening. Im sorry im not around much but with everything thats going on in life right now and getting back to work full time, I dont have much time for anything~ I miss you guys~

Later

Porclindoll~ We all have days like this. I hope tomorrow will be better for you!!! Sending you ((((HUGS)))):hug: You go get some sleep:notagree you will feel better tomorrow!

Okay tommorrow is a new day. Just start over. Be glad you had a great time at the party and the bar. So you messed up( I really don't think you did) just don't do it again anytime soon. We all need a "break" from being so "good" all the time. Don't be so hard on ourself 57lbs loss is proof that you don't do this often;)

Guilt is a useless emotion!

You can always start your day over anytime you like!!! Now seems like a good time LOL

Hey Doll! I overdid it with you today! I went to a baby shower. Enough said! Just climb back up in that wagon tomorrow morning. Tonight we'll just sleep under it!

Porc, I'm in the same boat. Let's commit to starting from scratch tomorrow. I ate so much that I hurt myself, and I'm afraid I'll steamroll backwards if I don't get back on the train tomorrow. So 1200 calories - counted - for me tomorrow. You game?

Im in DeLarla ~ Thanks for the support everyone...now I must sleep off the alcohol....muahahah gotta admit, I havent felt like this in a while ~~~

Tomorrow, one meal at a time

Thanks guys

why do you feel guilty? Because you cut loose and were a "bad" gurl for an evening? I think cutting lose every now and again is really good for one, provided it is every once and then.

You've been so stressed, and for one night you cut loose. I say good for you. Useless guilt is pointless. You didn't hurt a small animal or child, you didn't hurt anyone, you didn't commit any crimes... What's the point of being good all the time if you can never cut yourself some slack?

Vines,

Your right....soo right. I shouldnt feel guilty and your right, nights like last night dont happen often enough. I think I felt guilty because I am sorta stuck at not loosing anything and not really exercising much...I have 40 pounds to go to goal, and I wanna hit goal by my bandaversary. I just dont wanna screw this up. My father has given me sooo much encouragement and I really wanna do well with this for him and my self... I was drinking toasted almonds...NOT made with skim milk....geeezzz. Your right....guilt is a useless emotion..And as far as the food was concerned at the birthday party, I thought about it today, I really didnt do too much damage there. I had meat balls, chicken piccada, and potato chips ... I ate like six sweedish style meatballs in Tomato sause with a roll......a chicken fillet...and a lot of chips. they go down so easy. Nothing got stuck. I didn't PB anything back up...I didn't drink with my meals....I didn't have any veggies, but so what....A small slice of birthday cake.....like three inches by three inches, but it had cannoli filling in the middle of it and whip cream icing.....Then when I got to the bar, I had four drinks I think.....I just started adding things up and thats what made me feel guilty....Well, I had to shovel out today so I guess that burned up the excess calories...:) I didnt do too bad today. I really havnt been in the mood to eat today. I drank a Protein Shake for Breakfast, hadda yogurt for lunch...and some coffee...Im planning on having another shake here soon. That damn stress seems to find me no matter where I try and hide :( Tomorrow will be better....I will be back into my routine....and then Thursday life will be back to normal. We go to court for custody on Wednesday. I dont have any doubt as to what the outcome is going to be, Im just not looking forward to being in court. Its what I have to do though. Okay...Thanks for listening to me babble....I do appreciate all the support I get here. Have a great night everyone~

Hey Doll,

You'll be fine. You've got support, and just jump back on the saddle again now. I jumped off on Superbowl Sunday too!

Get back on your program, you can make it work.

Now, watch out or I'll get the whip back out. Crrack!

Do not feel guilty! It will get you nowhere. Just remember the pain you were in that night, the next time you want to jump off the wagon.

I had a nice slice of chocolate cake at my niece's bday party and I don't feel guilty at all! I haven't had sweets in months. It was not as large as I would have had pre-band, but it was yummy and I savored every bite. No biggie!

You will survive!