Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Pre-Opp Diet Problems!

I am on day 11 of 14 day pre op diet and I am allowed 2 Protein Drinks a day with Soup for one meal (not cream based) greek yogurt for Snacks if needed. and today i blew it! I had a few (like 5) pizza rolls at my little brothers birthday party ! i am so mad at myself because I only have a few more days to go before surgery and I have been good so far! the doc didnt give me a set weight or % to loose should I be ok? I am set to be banded 1st thing in the AM on the 16th and I am hoping I didnt screw up to badly

You have just 4 days to atone for your sins. Really the reason for the pre op diet is to take as much

fat off your liver as possible and maybe reduce the size of it. The surgeon has to move the liver to

do the band, and a fat liver makes his work much more difficult. Then there is the urban legend of

the liver that split in half because it was too fat. For the rest of your time, follow your surgeon's

instructions and you'll be just fine.

The reason for the pre-op diet is to make sure your liver shrinks. If you dont do as they require on the pre-op diet and ur liver doesnt shrink enough to have the surgery. They will not be able to do the surgery. It is extremely important to follow the diet. Hope all goes well.

If you have been following the plan and continue the plan, that cheat isnt going to destoy all the hard work you have put into it so far. Take a deep breath and get back on the wagon.

Don't beat yourself up you will be fine!!!!!! Remember it is a journey and sometimes you will screw up! Just remember there are alot of people here that know what you are going thru and you are not alone....Get right back on the horse and ride!!! ;)))))):rolleyes:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• Ladiva04

Hello,
      I had my surgery on the 25th of June of this year. Starting off at 117 kilos.😒
      · 1 reply
      1. NeonRaven8919

Congrats on the surgery!

• Sandra Austin Tx

I’m 6 days post op as of today. I had the gastric bypass 
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • RacMag  »  bhogue925

Hi, I’m new here. I’m currently on the liver shrinking diet. So far so good, but I have to say I haven’t found a protein shake I like. Anyone have any suggestions please? My surgery date is September 17th. 
      · 2 replies
      1. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife Core are by far the best. They taste just as they are - chocolate milk. You can either get the 26 grams or the 42 grams (harder to find and more expensive). For straight protein look at Bulksuppliments.com ..they have really good whey proteins and offer auto ship plus they test for purity. No taste or smell...

2. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife has strawberry, vanilla and of course chocolate. No more calories than other protein drinks. Stay away from Premiere, they're dealing with lawsuits due to not being honest about protein content.

• Doctor-Links

HGH For Sale
      hgh for sale at our online pharmacy

Human growth hormone (HGH) is a small protein which is made in part of the brain called the pituitary gland. It travels in your bloodstream all over your body to make your body grow.
      HGH is very important in the body. It is needed for children to grow normally. It helps make sure there is enough muscle and fat in the body. It keeps our bones healthy.
      Buy Rybelsus online, Rybelsus tablets
      You can order for wegovy at our online pharmacy
      Check for the prices of 0.25mg, 0.5mg and 1mg at our online pharmacy and buy ozempic.
      · 0 replies
    • Doctor-Links

hgh kaufen  in unserer Online-Apotheke  
      Menschliches Wachstumshormon (HGH) ist ein kleines Protein, das in einem Teil des Gehirns, der Hypophyse, produziert wird. Es wandert in Ihrem Blutkreislauf durch Ihren ganzen Körper, um Ihren Körper wachsen zu lassen.
      · 0 replies
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches