Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Feeling Short Now!

I also feel shorter but I don't truly know if I am or not. I did however lose 1/2 inch somewhere in the past year because I was always 5'4" and I am now 5'3 1/2"!:)

Me too!

wait... 6' 4"

I lie.

Perhaps you are misclassifying the feeling. Maybe you feel smaller... which is a very very good thing :) and what is half an inch between friends?

One thing I would say though - if you are trully getting shorter - check into bone density. It can make an incredible differents (as my near 70yr old MIL found out when she fell down stairs and came out with bumps and bruises. She's been on the bone density pills for years).

That is funny you mention this, my borther just said to me last night "it seems like since you lost all that weight you got shorter"

Hmmm..interesting

I'm short to begin with 5'4" but now I feel really short! Any body else feel shorter?

Yup, I feel shorter than 5'4" . . . mainly because I'm 5'2" :heh:

Just kidding. Perhaps you feel more petite because you are. You don't take up as much space, things are easier to reach for, walk around, it's probably even easier to duck under things because the fat around your middle isn't in the way. When you sit down, you may be a little lower in the chair because you don't have so much padding in the rear . . .

Enjoy it!!!!! :clap2:

*Sniff. No, I still feel like a lumberjack. Last night I did a Slumber Party for 20 itty bitty 21 yr olds. They were all tripping over my feet. I can wear their cha cha heels for earrings.

YOu know now that you mention it....I went to my PCP the other day for a routine check-up and now I am 5'8 1/2 I was 5'9 when I had my surgery. hmmmmmm I guess the fat pads on the bottom of my feet elevated me a half and inch. LOL

I feel really tall at most times because of my weight, and i am 5ft4. When I was a size 4 I felt tiny, like I could hide anywhere and people were always looking over me. Now I feel like a giant, and like I loom over even the amazonian women. Maybe its my additude. LOL

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• Ladiva04

Hello,
      I had my surgery on the 25th of June of this year. Starting off at 117 kilos.😒
      · 1 reply
      1. NeonRaven8919

Congrats on the surgery!

• Sandra Austin Tx

I’m 6 days post op as of today. I had the gastric bypass 
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • RacMag  »  bhogue925

Hi, I’m new here. I’m currently on the liver shrinking diet. So far so good, but I have to say I haven’t found a protein shake I like. Anyone have any suggestions please? My surgery date is September 17th. 
      · 2 replies
      1. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife Core are by far the best. They taste just as they are - chocolate milk. You can either get the 26 grams or the 42 grams (harder to find and more expensive). For straight protein look at Bulksuppliments.com ..they have really good whey proteins and offer auto ship plus they test for purity. No taste or smell...

2. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife has strawberry, vanilla and of course chocolate. No more calories than other protein drinks. Stay away from Premiere, they're dealing with lawsuits due to not being honest about protein content.

• Doctor-Links

HGH For Sale
      hgh for sale at our online pharmacy

Human growth hormone (HGH) is a small protein which is made in part of the brain called the pituitary gland. It travels in your bloodstream all over your body to make your body grow.
      HGH is very important in the body. It is needed for children to grow normally. It helps make sure there is enough muscle and fat in the body. It keeps our bones healthy.
      Buy Rybelsus online, Rybelsus tablets
      You can order for wegovy at our online pharmacy
      Check for the prices of 0.25mg, 0.5mg and 1mg at our online pharmacy and buy ozempic.
      · 0 replies
    • Doctor-Links

hgh kaufen  in unserer Online-Apotheke  
      Menschliches Wachstumshormon (HGH) ist ein kleines Protein, das in einem Teil des Gehirns, der Hypophyse, produziert wird. Es wandert in Ihrem Blutkreislauf durch Ihren ganzen Körper, um Ihren Körper wachsen zu lassen.
      · 0 replies
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches