Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I've lost 60 pounds since my fiance proposed in February and my engagement ring is disconcertingly loose. I have about 45 more pounds to lose so I don't want to get it permanently resized until I reach my goal weight, but is there anything I can use to keep it from flying off in the meantime? I would be devastated if I lost it!

Girls used to put adhesive tape on the back of the ring, if that's too simple, most jewelry stores

sell sizing devices that fit inside a ring to make it smaller.

I'm heading out to get my sizer this weekend. IT's temporary, they attach it to the back of your ring, and voila! Instantly smaller! I've lost 60 pounds too, and I've had to take my wedding bands off, and I cannot stand it!

take it to your local jeweler... he can sell you a clip on sizer until you are ready for a perm size change.

Or you can be like me....who is currently walking around with gold yarn wrapped around my wedding rings. You can't see it but I have to remember to take off my rings when my hands get wet.... but other than that it works until I am ready for a permenant solution.

You can get a sizer or just put it on a chain and wear it around your neck. Having to wait to put it back on your finger might give you a little added incentive!

Go to your jeweler, and have him put in a bridge. It's Temporary until you get it sized.

This way you can keep it on your finger.

A chain is nice, but in this day and age ! It's a easy target for someone to grab, and run with.

Thats kinda why you don't see that to much anymore.

It's better on your finger.

Congrats! on the Engagement.....

I had my wedding ring sized down a couple sizes even though I have a good 60-100 lbs to lose. I asked my jeweler if it would affect the integrity of the ring if I had to keep getting it sized down and he said no. So I didn't worry about sizing it as I go. But if you don't want to do that you can use thread and just wrap it around the inside of the ring. But it sounds like a clip is a better idea... I just didn't know those existed until now :-)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• BetterLeah

Woohoo! I have 7 more days till surgery, So far I am already down a total of 20lbs since I started this journey. 
      · 1 reply
      1. NeonRaven8919

Well done! I'm 9 days away from surgery! Keep us updated!

• Ladiva04

Hello,
      I had my surgery on the 25th of June of this year. Starting off at 117 kilos.😒
      · 1 reply
      1. NeonRaven8919

Congrats on the surgery!

• Sandra Austin Tx

I’m 6 days post op as of today. I had the gastric bypass 
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • RacMag  »  bhogue925

Hi, I’m new here. I’m currently on the liver shrinking diet. So far so good, but I have to say I haven’t found a protein shake I like. Anyone have any suggestions please? My surgery date is September 17th. 
      · 2 replies
      1. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife Core are by far the best. They taste just as they are - chocolate milk. You can either get the 26 grams or the 42 grams (harder to find and more expensive). For straight protein look at Bulksuppliments.com ..they have really good whey proteins and offer auto ship plus they test for purity. No taste or smell...

2. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife has strawberry, vanilla and of course chocolate. No more calories than other protein drinks. Stay away from Premiere, they're dealing with lawsuits due to not being honest about protein content.

• Doctor-Links

HGH For Sale
      hgh for sale at our online pharmacy

Human growth hormone (HGH) is a small protein which is made in part of the brain called the pituitary gland. It travels in your bloodstream all over your body to make your body grow.
      HGH is very important in the body. It is needed for children to grow normally. It helps make sure there is enough muscle and fat in the body. It keeps our bones healthy.
      Buy Rybelsus online, Rybelsus tablets
      You can order for wegovy at our online pharmacy
      Check for the prices of 0.25mg, 0.5mg and 1mg at our online pharmacy and buy ozempic.
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches