Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

food/fitness trackers

hi everyone!

so it seems many people on here like my fitness pal for tracking, but i've been playing around on the site and can't figure out how to adjust the fat/carb/protein numbers- only the calories seem adjustable. does anyone know how to do this? if that can't be adjusted, my backup plan is spark people. i also have an account there and i like how i can adjust all of the different nutritional values that i'm tracking. however, i like the iOS app for my fitness pal better. anyone know how to adjust the values? thanks!

hi everyone!

so it seems many people on here like my fitness pal for tracking, but i've been playing around on the site and can't figure out how to adjust the fat/carb/protein numbers- only the calories seem adjustable. does anyone know how to do this? if that can't be adjusted, my backup plan is spark people. i also have an account there and i like how i can adjust all of the different nutritional values that i'm tracking. however, i like the iOS app for my fitness pal better. anyone know how to adjust the values? thanks!

I just signed in on Spark people looking for a diet jounal. To new to give info back but would love to hear from others what sites they like. Thanks!

I believe you can adjust any of the nutritional values by clicking on the 'Is this information right?' link.

FYI - my fitness pal now has groups and a lap banders group has been created so we can discuss food and exercise for our specific needs.

and we can still come here for other topics about banding.

I use my fitness pal but haven't explored it enough I had no idea aboutthe groups got to check it out. I have been looking to buy the fitbit which seems to be a cheap alter stove to the bodybugg.

Calorie Counter .....it's an Android and IPhone app....its scale with two feet prints for an icon......I've use this for four years.....even before band it it helps keep me in line....