Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Met my 6th month goal

That is SO awesome! WTG! You're definitely an inspiration to those of us just starting out biggrin.gif

My goal was to lose 75 pounds in 6 months...as of this morning, I did it in just 4.5 months! It is so exciting...only 9 more pounds until I hit onderland!

So funny I just went to my last Chinese Buffet last week. I was pissed, it was not as good as I remebered and I spent over $100 for my family and I to go. I first I was pissed thinking of all the nice clothes I could have bought with the $100 but then it ocurred to me...I officially broke up with Buffets! It was a bad relationship anyway LMAO. Seriously IF it had been the best meal ever I would have thought about it and dreamt about it for years (the food addict in me) Instead I was relieved and knew that I am on my way... GOOD LUCK

BTW join the December Bandsters threads. I would like to keep tract of all my fellow bandsters and inspirational friends :D

Skinny-

You sound so much like me! I have worked out 5 days a week and seen nothing as a result. It's so disappointing and frustrating! I'm not a binge eater, but I do tend to eat most of my calories in groups or single settings instead of spreading them out over the course of the day. It's not unusual for me to not eat until late afternoon, then eat too much. I'm working very hard on eating smaller amounts more often. I've switched from Dr Pepper to Diet Dr Pepper and Dr Pepper 10. My dr allows diet soda, which was a relief to me. I also drink loads of Water, and love the crystal light type packets in them as well. I've been overweight all my life, but lost a lot of weight before my first son was born by using Phentermine. I made it to a size 9/10. I was THRILLED, and my goal is to make it back there. After my pregnancy, I became a stay at home mom, and the weight just never came off. It's been downhill from there. I'm currently a 22/24 ohmy.gif I would be overjoyed to make it to onederland my June or July- one of my goals is to be able to go to our local Water park or our neighborhood swimming pool and not be embarrassed. It's going to be a lot of work to make it there, but I am sooo committed to making it! We went to a brazilian restaurant last night (all you can eat meat brought to you constantly by servers). Love this place and usually leave soooo stuffed! I am so proud to say that I was very choosy about what I ate, and only at the things that were particularly yummy, and chose not to eat the things that were just "ok". I managed to leave there without feeling stuffed. I'm sure I ate more than I ever will after I'm banded, but I really am proud that I was not stuffed full and was able to pick and chose. I got my "farewell" dinner done, and am looking forward to the next step in this journey!